S.L. vs Fr_Kiss

• Recently a couple of our guys have been hit and we would like to avenge those fleets. We are also a little bored here in this uni, so we are issuing a declaration of war against Fr_Kiss.

Current standings -

#2 Fr_kiss 18 34.039.614 1.891.090
    #4 S.L. 17 30.262.453 1.780.144

We have one member in (i) that will get kicked soon if he does not return. Fr_Kiss has a few players in v-mode, so I think we should be fairly balanced with Fr_Kiss on the stronger side.

Terms of war:

1. Total of 5.000.000 point damage
    2. min 10% moon chance to qualify as a war hit to post here
    3. Moon destruction can count as point damage, but must post details before, after and any loss incurred

War will begin within 24 hours of posting this thread. Let the games begin!!!

• I'm so affraid...

Good luck for french team.
    Kleenex for our opponents

• Will the use of Interplanetary Missiles be considered as an attack and taken into account?
    If so, players like me who never spied nor hit any of you are owned as they have great defs...

• This will b lot of fun. Lets have fun..!
    :thumbup:

• Will the use of Interplanetary Missiles be considered as an attack and taken into account?
    If so, players like me who never spied nor hit any of you are owned as they have great defs...

Silver Fox

this is not said,thus it does not

Mmm, :cursing:
    How is it possible to Destroy moons or make 10% moon chance from IPMS? :-D

• buhahahahahhahahha ...........
    finally, big war will come soon .... :D

goodluck my brothersss .. ;)
    go S.L. go !!!

• mmmm i like the smell of burning deut in the morning....good luck S.L. FR noobs are just one of the noobs in this uni.....this uni has a lot of noobs....

good luck S.L. :beer: :beer:

• Please guys,try to avoid such words .. this is not a place to write such things .. topic is WAR .. stick to it .. I will have to warn next person keeping the direction of this off topic.

• finaly some real war

and i hope that war can be good :D GL guys

go S.L. go :thumbsup:

• Hooooo !!! WAR is welcome :D

I join S.L. for this war, be afraid 8o

Now we have :

#2 Fr_kiss ::: 34.074.907 Points / 18 members

.VS.

#3 S.L. ::: 33.686.188 Points / 18 members

But there are some things which have to be enlightened :

- is the Fr_stud (Fr_kiss wing) is included in the war ?

S.L. GOOOO we have a WAR to win :P

• <Picture of PM Censored by Heineken>

LOL

War S.L. vs FR_Kiss

It's FR_Kiss and it's not FR_Stud, one day you will learn to read Ruckoll I promise: D
    Posting any personal messages or discussions, without the consent of all involved parties is forbidden. - Heineken

• Some people have problems with 2nd degree :) We can't laugh with Fr_kiss, they all take at the 1st degree... but finally I can't stop having fun with your stupid answers gazoil :]

=> Moreover, sometimes do you read the rules ???

Posting any personal messages or discussions, without the consent of all involved parties is forbidden.

Extracted from Board Rules Effective 26 October 2008 => You are running after another warning.

I've perfectly read the topic, it was just a question, please don't be aggressive towards all other players. I have the reply to my question.

Now, let the war begin... :D

• sorry, I not remember,but you are a big comic

There is Board PM to write something like that..give it a break already mate - Spam warning by Heineken

• 1-0 for SL

bit curious of the French will draw back or exceed and go for victory??

They did win the World Cup in 98... :D

• handy out a beating SL if you look at history your notice the only time the french won any wars was with help from america, england or a civil war but those don't really count because it was french on french and one out come only! lol sorry couldn't resist a jab at the french just to easy.

good luck to both sides and SL member's if ya happen to need deut to launch attacks give me shout i've normally got plenty and have decent rates offered :)

• First day of war - GOD and a few others go v-mode. Just goes to show what kind of players these guys are.

We will continue until you come back or all get destroyed. Nice way to abandon your other team mates.