S.L. vs Fr_Kiss

• not to spoil the party, as i do love seeing french fleets burning, reminds one of the Battle of Trafalgar (apart from no spanish) but unless your allied to SL how can any member of Goku enter this war as a Goku member? ifyou go by the rule's the Mod's have set which come on we all know they love to enforce, either Goku is allied with SL for this war or Goku are declaring there own war which mean's opening there on war and cr thread.

like i said don't want to spoil the party just wondering how you planned to get one this :)

• goku is allyed with sl :)
    so we joined the war with sl against fr ...
    thats all about it ...
    so plz mod include us in the war threads name ...

• pffffff why i stop this univers ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(
    a War is very very nice (and Ruckoll is S.L ) 8o 8o , good luck FR-Kiss

• goku is allyed with sl :)
    so we joined the war with sl against fr ...
    thats all about it ...
    so plz mod include us in the war threads name ...

don't forget then you both need to added to alliance pages

also then let me put forward the offer of selling deut to you to if you need it (infact prolly find there few my other member's intrested in supplying deut for the killing of french fleets)

• mr ice in love contact me when ever u have deut :D
    if i dont buy one of my mates will
    and i spoke to heineken we gone opet a new thread i quote
    "You have to open a WAR & CRs only thread where you say that your alliance will go into war with that alliance as allies of whatever alliance you have for friends..aside from that..everything is usual.Two Alliances cannot declare war in same thread to some other side."

• :O

Mere Grand (grandmother lol ^^ or big sea :?)
    crashed a nice fleet(part) of an SL'er

well that is more worth then the defbashes of SL or minerbashes wwhatever, total damage is still for SL
    but cmon SL, ttake down also a fleetie of FR KISS
    cuz srr in my opinion as ogamer they have lead cuz they destroyed a fleet, and u guys well.. not yet :/

So Goku & SL good luck hunting the remaining FR Kisses ;p
    Fr Kiss --> likewise :)

and pls dont flame me cuz i have an other opinion :(

• question for this war, doesn fr_stud have any say in this war? 0_o thought they are allies of fr_kiss

• Fr_stud doesn't exist now !

They disolved fr_stud, then removed the inactive players from Fr_kiss and accepted the active Fr_stud members ;)

• question about your poor war's rules :

if destroyed moon count, destroyed DS count too??
    I post the 8 DS lost by your new friend ;)

• Terms of war:

1. Total of 5.000.000 point damage
    2. min 10% moon chance to qualify as a war hit to post here
    3. Moon destruction can count as point damage, but must post details before, after and any loss incurred

It is not poor war rules.....

Clearly stated in terms above....if any loss incurred can be posted as part of Damage.

He is also not really our new friend. A friend would not steal a large portion of a DF. So until someone tells us the truth, he will be removed from our alliance.

• It is not poor war rules.....

Clearly stated in terms above....if any loss incurred can be posted as part of Damage.

He is also not really our new friend. A friend would not steal a large portion of a DF. So until someone tells us the truth, he will be removed from our alliance.

Make war on ogame.fr, you'll see it's more fun with our rules ;)
    rucklol steal a DF?? it's surprising :)
    I speak english like a spanish cow, and not understantd all...sorry
    I can post the DS lost? if moon destruction count, your ds lost too, it'not equitable
    thanks

Edited once, last by Bartounet ().

• destruction of the DS, in an attempt, account in the losses

• Hello,

I don't think this losses have to count in the war. Because what the defender did ? Nothing ! They was not any battle cause there was not any defense or ship on his moon... so it's just some RIPs which were destroyed by probability.
    I don't really understand why they are stupid questions here... no 10% hit and no moon destruction...

After all, if you want to count this losses, count it. It's not a matter for me, OGame is not my LiFe and even if I've lost some points in this game, it's not the end of the world ;)

Good continuation in your best dream :P

• too simple, you can lost 100k points and no count, but if you destruct a moon its count?? if you want we can count only the RC's you want :)
    ogame is not all your life but you're see your stats on your sign, and you're always connect... not me... you know it ;)
    I hope ogame is not all your life, but if you are IRL like IG... good life to you... be behind you PC returns you more extremely??
    delete your account and I delete too... just for see

Edited once, last by Bartounet ().

• just one question..
    why you stole DF from that no1 fight on .us server, when you are member of alliance that arranged the fight... you stole from your alliance mate, that is low..

and even worse, you wont admit it.

ogame is not your life, but i sure hope you are not in RL person like here, becouse you will (or already did) lose your friends that way very soon.

.....WAR.....WAR.....WAR......

i can't help myself when heard i heard about "STEALING DF"..... wwaahahahaha.... [ruckoll steals DF???... hmm that's new!!!!]
    some say that it was a very good skill... but on your ally???? OMFG!!!!!!! is that true????
    no...i mean.... FU*K .... what kind of person do things like that, man..... even in a game.... !!!

whoever steals the DF please admit it... so that this will be cleared!!! and shall the war goes on without any hatred, coz you know that
    it is a game!!!! only a game!!!!

• its true that from our top 1hit against danger
    few mins after the impact
    150m of the df was missing
    interesting in the next couple of days ruckoll jumper around 160k points ...
    u do the thinking he knowed the time of the hit he knowed everything and he had time for recs ...
    sry for off topic

• rucklol is a M.Team, he was a good trainee for you (I like this word,in french he had to him like a glow :) )

• ahhh the HAND Of GOKU IS LONG :)
    u think u will escape ruckoll with that df ? :)
    and u think that i will not do something so that u will be kicked out of m team? :)
    do u really think we wont get u? :) we have time ress and u are alone ...
    and ruckoll u think u can hide behind m team? if thats the thing than i should prove u wrong :)
    and yes its a promise from me to you that goku will come for u and we wont live u alone intil u put ur acc on delete ...
    thats my promise from me to you ...

Edited 2 times, last by IceZero ().

• Damn U Gazoil!!

Great Work dont even know if def is GOKU of SL didnt see (kinda wazted already..)
    But i love those kinda hits!, only have one thing to say: this is RLY a war now..
    tha flaming is there, now we want more of those HITS ^^

Good Luck all participants.. :)

*edit, DEF. is SL, thaught so, U know why?:
    GOKU ppl dont have def :P lol!