S.L. vs Fr_Kiss

• First day of war - GOD and a few others go v-mode. Just goes to show what kind of players these guys are.

We will continue until you come back or all get destroyed. Nice way to abandon your other team mates.

He seems to have a lot of work to do and told us that he would be back after 15 days.

And as for the v-mode, I am a farmer who got involved in a war he never expected nor wanted, I have nothing to win and everything to lose, I don't know why I don't go v-mode myself too. I can just hope you people will leave me alone, but that's just a hope ^^

• wow a war of top 10 allys :)
    i even know some names here

good luck for S.L. (and to be fair, for Fr_kiss too ;) )
    gazoil, u are the big man here :D
    maybe u should become a little cooler and smarter, on the other hand ur dumb flaming is very amusing for us :)

hope to see some good battles and big fleets down

• I gave GOD a chance to return the Debris Field from River's fleet, but he did not. So now you all will suffer, because we will take it from you.

• I hope the french get what is coming their way and I should know they have much pay back that is coming I will be happy to trade with those that will give Fr Kiss a run for their money :evil1:

• Fr_kiss is really a loyal alliance :O

Take a look at screens, and made your own judgment

[ONLINE] Players :

[OFFLINE] Players :

• Sorry, it not the French..... only in their dreams

Just dropped a colony for some mobility....soon to add some real damage to the war effort!!

• Flops of the Day

9 Silver Fox S.L. 3.612.942 -107.392

Im a bit curious, iz it teh French Silver Fox?? :P

lol, :evilgrin:
    How to hit Silver Fox? They don't even spy...! ( may be they don't know how to spy, oh...!, no no, They in V-mod )
    Ya,
    that's dream of French that never come true...!
    :ut:

• First day of war - GOD and a few others go v-mode. Just goes to show what kind of players these guys are.

We will continue until you come back or all get destroyed. Nice way to abandon your other team mates.

I am sorry to have a life, and yes there are those who have a job ;)
    So your stupid war I do not have time to occupy

but worry not I will return

You want to play, then we will play ;)

I gave GOD a chance to return the Debris Field from River's fleet, but he did not. So now you all will suffer, because we will take it from you.

it leaves its fleet on its moon

it's the game my poor lucette

at very soon =)

• Well what a war ^^

As soon as the war was declared, Silver Fox rushed at my solar system in order to wreck all my planets. As I am a minor, he knew that I can hardly protect myself from all his deathstars. I don't see the point in making a war if the main purpose is to destroy sats, rocket launchers and plasma turrets. He already cleaned one of my planets as you can see on the other topic. Although I am sure that Silver Fox will go on until the end, I'm about to leave Fr_kiss during the war, as I can't help them destroy S.L.'s guys and can just lose points. Thus they won't lose any other point because of me and I prefer that.

And as for the v-mode again, let me tell you something: some people in our ally were already in v-mode before the war came out, Bartounet for instance will have no internet until september, he doesn't even know that there is a war yet.

• Just because you are going to leave Fr_kiss does not mean I will stop attacking you. Because as soon as the war is done you will rejoin them.

So what good does it do to leave them now. Where is your loyalty??

The whole point of an alliance is to help each other out. So when one of our guys gets hit hard, then as a team we are going to hit back.

Enjoy the War, because in my book you are still a part of it!!!

• omg what a poor reaction of fr_cowards...
    i thought they would even try to fight

and c'mon its always the same, just in the moment when someone declares a war, ppl find out, that they have a life :D
    what happend to your fr_kiss powwwaa (+ w's and a's) ?(

• hahaha fenris you are lord :D

it's nice to have such a war in uni....
    GO SL GO SL

• omg what a poor reaction of fr_cowards...
    i thought they would even try to fight

and c'mon its always the same, just in the moment when someone declares a war, ppl find out, that they have a life :D
    what happend to your fr_kiss powwwaa (+ w's and a's) ?(

lol, you are big comic, you know ?

personally I have other things to do than sit in front of my computer at the moment ;)

but I will return, and Fenris think to visit me from, since the time as you have come =)

• a lot of beers ago in a country far, far away

daa DAAA DADADADAAAAAA DAAAA
    dadada DAAAA DAAAAA dadadadaaaaa...
    *star wars theme*
    :vader:

a lot of time is passed in this quite peacefull universe, but times are changing
    the SriLions declared a war on the evil, arrogant Fr_kiss alliance
    though the french can hardly resist the brave attacks, they are still offending to other empires

The GOKU's have seen this war and they were planning to join
    it was just a matter of time, when they will declare a war on the french
    now, after gazoil's post, we decided to join S.L. in their fight, though we know, that they don't really need help

so our reasons to join this war:
    - Gazoil
    - we don't like Fr_kiss (just the alliance! in rl we really like french kisses, omg i could tell ya... )
    - dejo likes student girls
    - Mr Ice is drunken
    - GOKU ABOVE ALL

we accept the T&C's of this war
    our entrance into the war is immediate

if Fr_kiss surrender,
    they have to pay 1 bottle of slivovica to every GOKU
    they have to show the french war flag on their alliance page:

personal notes:
    -Gazoil, as u know i am miner and i won't change that for u...
    but everyone knows, that even miner can play their part in a war and i am going to support GOKU and S.L. as good as i can!

- are any beautiful girls in Fr_kiss?, contact me! :D

further notes:
    so many french in vacation-mod!
    we want to change that, so dejo has a special offer for u!
    if anyone destroys more than 7 plasma guns from him, he will get 1.000.000 $ !

GOKU wishes good luck, a lot of fun and nice battles to everyone. :beer:
    may the better player win! :D

[b]GOKU ABOVE ALL

i am a goku girl, click me, i like that ;)
    [/b]

Edited once, last by [GOKU]Fenris u5 ().

• after much explicit sex games between GOKU members and they better half we decided that we need brake, we are exhausted so we enter this war to get away from our woman's (or man's) :D :D .

we love you but every day is too much especially in this hot and weat wether

so I confirm our spoksman fenris

and I ask moderators to change topic s it include GOKU

• AND HERE WE COME AND HERE WE GOOO :P
    GOKU GOKU :whipping: :whipping: :whipping: