Ax3lr8r, fleske, cho, Milos Obilic[SERBIA] vs Kombat, Zli Iguman, HAPABHO[SERBIA] TD: - 1.112.732.000

• 1. Player (Kombat) admits to collecting entire df
    2. Kombat according to my calculation lost a fleet valued at:

This fleet has a value of 194.77 M Metal, 89.94 M Crystal and 13.88 M Deuterium .
    Sum up to 298.59 k Points .

3. At these space coordinates now float 226.143.600 metal and 107.676.000 crystal.

Seems like some obvious pushing to me!!! Also, @ Kombat moonshots aren't postable in the hof section so this isn't your 50th hof as you claim

i picked up df, if u can see from my fleet that recyclers are missing ;)

If you have a problem with a post or think something wasn't legit, talk to the GO's, don't muck up the boards with it -- Tretsujin

• I must quoet this because this is :censored:

1. I gave that acc, GO SGO or GA can check that..
    2. Second this is not pushing because there is no profit, u can count deut that i lost also it is 14 mil and that is:

14 mil if u turn to metal and crystal 3:2:1

5 mil deut = 7.5 mil crystal
    9 mil deuta = 27 mil metal

so there is no profit ... Dont think that u are smart because u are not!

EDIT: U can also count time that need to rebuild 300 k fleet, so dont make fool of yourself

and yes that is my 50 hof u can to find every my hof and count few hofs i didnt posted from my reasons but i have that in my notes

warning for language, do not use that type of language here. -Vorso

Edited 2 times, last by Ritam Nereda ().

• @Kombat, try looking through the trading section for a change Kombat. The common trade ratio here is 2:1:1 so you profited from this moonshot. I'd bet if you ever traded with a player it wasn't at a 3:2:1 ratio. Also, you never got your revenage on me so I suggest getting your account back and lets have some fun. I bet I can take you even with the pushed profit you received.

GL to Andryusha, Pride and Noel to clean the board of these kind of hits,

@ Tretsujin

I'm just stating my opinion and that shared by many of the active players here. I tried the PM system before when there was crystal clear violation of the rules and [b]RaZmAn [/b]did nothing about it (I was probed 2 seconds before an attack, which was verified by him, by a player and he refused to ban the guy, in case anyone cares which is clearly a violation of the rules. If he meant there to be this whole rubric for when that is illegal it should be posted, so I decided to not use the PM system but rather state my facts and see what other people think as I didn't get anywhere last time.

• boy u are really special... that acc was in top 80 before hit.. after hit was top 160 i lost 300 k fleet, it was almost a mounth in VM it needs more then a mounth to rebuild fleet and u are talking me that i pushed that acc... That is nonsens

1. First: official trade is 3:2:1
    2. Dont tell me about that push, when Andryusha, Berzerk and others are pushing by the trade they buy deut on trade 2:2:1 then sell it to the merchant for 3:2:1 trade (do u think that anyone needs 100 mil deut ?? Same was doing luckylusa and he was no 1 on stats.)... I never in my life did something like that.. i never gave money on this game, and i allways played fair... I dont play ogame anymore, i played this game for 3 years and i dont think that i will ever play again...

• 2. Dont tell me about that push, when Andryusha, Berzerk and others are pushing by the trade they buy deut on trade 2:2:1 then sell it to the merchant for 3:2:1 trade (do u think that anyone needs 100 mil deut ?? Same was doing luckylusa and he was no 1 on stats.)... I never in my life did something like that.. i never gave money on this game, and i allways played fair... I dont play ogame anymore, i played this game for 3 years and i dont think that i will ever play again...

realy 2:2:1 ? You are know?

min. ratio 2-1-1 and not 2-2-1
    about merchant - its legal Game Forge option

Who wants, buys DM and uses this option
    Also as use of the commander or officers. It is all legally.

Who wants, that uses.
    If you do not wish to use it, do not accuse others that they use it. It is silly.
    And I have trade only for rules.

Edited once, last by Andryusha ().

• @ Tretsujin

I'm just stating my opinion and that shared by many of the active players here. I tried the PM system before when there was crystal clear violation of the rules and [b]RaZmAn[/b]did nothing about it (I was probed 2 seconds before an attack, which was verified by him, by a player and he refused to ban the guy, in case anyone cares which is clearly a violation of the rules. If he meant there to be this whole rubric for when that is illegal it should be posted, so I decided to not use the PM system but rather state my facts and see what other people think as I didn't get anywhere last time.

What RaZmAn did or did not is nonsense, you have to talk to him rather than posting here because there's no other way, if possible avoid troubling.

"Thanks to Shole, for this awesome siganture!

• what a magnificent bye bye hit guys

dont know what to say

• Ooooh,u finally stopped guys :) It was time ;) I stopped long ago,but now I started on andromeda :D It's not bad,but I am too late xDD

It was a pleasure to play with all of u ...<3 ;)
    Di NozZo...c-ya allllllll :D

Im an ugly noob :D

• as i understood that was the only way to get into top 10

there is no honor and glory in suicide