Ax3lr8r, fleske, cho, Milos Obilic[SERBIA] vs Kombat, Zli Iguman, HAPABHO[SERBIA] TD: - 1.112.732.000

• After more then one year playing together on this server the time has come to say GOODBYE....
    We came here together and now we are leaving together.
    Long time ago this stoped to be fun, players are leaving, uni is almost empty and our RL responsibility became bigger so we decided to leave...

But before we leave we decided to make something extraordinary and that is this hit. This is the biggest hit on server and the first one whose total damage is over 1 mlrd.

For me it was pleasure to play this uni especially in this ally, gained a lot of friends and that is something priceless, something that gives a special charm to this game.

And for my ally YOU ARE THE BEST and for the last time here SERBIA RULEZZ

ax3lr8r
    Kombat
    HAPABHO
    fleske
    cho
    Zli Iguman
    Milos Obilic

And players that left before

Serbian Devil
    V O J V O D A
    Black Ship
    Anubis
    BUCA
    ivica666ser
    cober
    hammer
    Di NozZo

btw this is my hof #50 :D

GOOD LUCK IN RL GUYS

THAT IS ALL FOLKS

removed picture as it contained coordinates which are not permitted on the forums -- Tretsujin

Edited 4 times, last by Ritam Nereda ().

• *Gasp*

I have no idea who you guys are but congratz. That's a massive TD.

I saw a ton of movement on the boards and looked to see this. Good luck in RL. I wish you the best.

I'm fairly certain you'll be no 1 for a long, long time.

BTW: who got the DF?

• What can I say, nothing less than it was great playing with you guys!!!!
    Every one of you are great players, and friends!!!!!
    To bad that this uni is half dead, this much fleet could make serious damage,but ........!!!

WHAT ELSE TO SAY THAN GOOD BYE UNI1.US

• serbian kamikaze :D well guys what to say, SKA is my best alliance ;) maybe we will back... in 15-20 years :D

• What a finish!
    We were a great team, had many great battles but everything comes to a end... :(

Brothers, it was a honor to play with you!

SERBIA RULZZZ
    :aola:

• Great bye bye hit serbians (:

thats how balkan people do (:

good luck in RL

• :facepalm:

Ohhh guys..if we (LSD alliance) knew that you are planing this we would join you..I mean, we are also thinking about leaving this uni...ufffff...ufffffffffff

I wish you all good luck in rl..and maybe i see you in some other uni...after we all rest from this addiction :D

• wow new number 1... but everyone is leaving and it was for no profit on both sides... (loss no matter what xD)
    but great job first 1b td hit

• Goodbye boys!

Nice fleets!

Nice TD!

ByeBye!

:D

• indeed great GB hit. Need a lot to do it.

GL in RL to all of u, finally free from this drug CONGRATS :D

• at least you could use that fleet properly and crash someone for top 10, we didn't see much from you all together and you call yourself dream team :tongue:

( but on the end Buca crashed me,big success ) :D:D

anyway good luck and fleske did u ever play uni 7.ba?

Edited once, last by syntax ().

• That was a great times with all you guyz here, but SERBIA alliance members became my friends, and we will rule some other galaxies, starting this moment.

My dear friends, one great RESPECT for you and our motherland.

CCCC

• Other suicide becomes top-1 fight. It is wildness. Moderators need to create separate section for such contractual fights. :rolleyes:

1/10 for this suicide, but Good luck to you, guys... ;)

Edited 2 times, last by Andryusha ().

• U surely sow more from me then from u ;) . When i said dream team,i didnt mean on hofs because it isnt all in hofs, i ment on having fun with friends in ally, good atmosphere in ally and unanimity. At the end we won every war that we had, and we won war against u to ;).

• GG No RE

Really new section on board for such hits

• what would you like to see from one miner ^^

I didn't say nothing against you in this uni, I remember you since uni7 and Im wondering when and where you learned to use a fleet :D

over and out, u know how it finish, I hardly removed my ban on .ba ^^

GL wherever you go -.-

• Cheap way to get into the top 10. I'm glad I left when I did...everyone is suiciding (even the guy playing my old account made a contract suicide.) It totally demeans the legitimate battles.

Too bad.

GLIRL

I hope the GOs and Mods create a new place for suicides like this or a new place for skilled hits.

• no i didn't, only uni9.ba

btw. I crashed you too when we were at war :P

Edited once, last by fleske ().

• auch Buca never crashed me but he tried few times, i mixed something

that was actually you :D