Ax3lr8r, fleske, cho, Milos Obilic[SERBIA] vs Kombat, Zli Iguman, HAPABHO[SERBIA] TD: - 1.112.732.000

• This isn't very impressive in my eyes. However it is allowed and it will probably stand as #1 for awhile.

Monsters and Legorian should make War. I want to see a true #1!!!

Originally posted by TheProgram52
    This isn't very impressive in my eyes. However it is allowed and it will probably stand as #1 for awhile.

Monsters and Legorian should make War. I want to see a true #1!!!

and like in last war they will pawn satelits and defence
    i will be boring war unless the agree war terms abotu min 5% or something
    GR

• LOL V-Mode crew decides to hit the road...

Good players go in real style...by making legit crash...suicide hits should not even be allowed in HOF

but hey...whatever makes you happy...

definetly nothing spectacular in my eyes....not even close

btw ocean: The user "Ocean" doesn't want to/can receive any private messages.

how the H... do you expect me to reply!?

Edited once, last by cajno_pecivo ().

• nice crash guys

and nice fleets..

axel ever player uni 9.ba?

shame to see so many good player's leave this uni but hey more sleep for me and the rest. :D

GL in RL

• I've had wonderfull time playing with you guys. All those chatting on msn, crushing fleets, etc.....priceless.

Gif even better :D :

http://www.threadbombing.com/d…Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif

Well...we smack the sh1t outta you and your alliance during our war. Btw, we won at the end. You was the top 5 alliance than, we was top 15 or something like that, has to be mentioned. That's the style, the real style, when kick "stronger" asses. :D

Originally posted by Itachi Sharingan

axel ever player uni 9.ba?

Yup m8, i played. :D

Now we are all playing "new" game from gameforge, take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goTYdWW0zsc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAlgFqW11bk

Cya guys. ;)

Originally posted by tretsujin
    Moved to top 10

Now all top-1 fights by suicides will be?

Originally posted by Andryusha

Now all top-1 fights by suicides will be?

This is so sad :(

• this is way how players from balcan leaves, someone of u are realy stupid to think that someone would destroy whole their work just to end on this section.. Im sure that b3 would like that they crashed this fleet on him (in case that someone helps b3 in def..), and he would push himselfs. Keko pushed EdCris, sorcerer pushed monsters, but in this way no one have profit from this attack and that is fair.

you are all really good players and m8s injoy in RL ...

Edited 2 times, last by Wild boy ().

Originally posted by Wild boy
    this is way how players from balcan leaves, someone of u are realy stupid to think that someone would destroy whole their work just to end on this section.. Im sure that b3 would like that they crashed this fleet on him (in case that someone helps b3 in def..), and he would push himselfs. Keko pushed EdCris, sorcerer pushed monsters, but in this way no one have profit from this attack and that is fair.

you are all really good players and m8s injoy in RL ...

And no, no one really profited from it - except that someone from us will have more time for really important things in life. Your 2040 recycler(s) have a total cargo capacity of 40.800.000. At the target, 60.159.900 metal and 7.040.400 crystal are floating in space. You have harvested 33.759.600 metal and 7.040.400 crystal.

Sorc hit , 1 page a part of his reply . Check more acurate youre info . Some kamikadze gathered the debris by themselves , and not ALL pushed someone else <---

Originally posted by KamerOn
    Hey , very nice hit !!
    Gg to attackers !

You have no clue what is this hit about do you ? ....

Originally posted by KamerOn
    Hey , very nice hit !!
    Gg to attackers !

You have no clue what is this hit about do you ? ....

• i picked up df, if u can see from my fleet that recyclers are missing ;)

• I was just checkin around this server and I wanted to say smth bout this hit..

completely non-sense to me..

not deserves to be the number 1 of US server IMO and its a big shame to the game..

just my opinion tho..

=)

Edited once, last by aLL eYez oN me ().

• Damn Fleske is this your answer of Tomi and I hunting you under Phalanx
    Whatever, you did awesome against us an stayed alive.....What up dude.

Edited once, last by -Ragnarok- ().

• good war 8o

very nice , congRatz ;)

number one. The surroundings interfered :)