Ax3lr8r, fleske, cho, Milos Obilic[SERBIA] vs Kombat, Zli Iguman, HAPABHO[SERBIA] TD: - 1.112.732.000

• Would of had more damage if you attacked me :-)

The battle ends draw!

The attacker has lost a total of 1,037,858,000 units +95,942,000 deuterium.
    The defender has lost a total of 389,120,000 units +27,221,000 deuterium.
    At these space coordinates now float 270,397,800 Metal and 157,695,600 Crystal.

Goodbye, nice carnage, damage.. blabla.. Come out Vmod PLZ :P

• you had ur chance to get one of us... lately u probed me and tryed to catch me on df but i aint noob to do fs on visible df.. and if u had attacked u would lose and finish on this section because just three of us in def have stronger fleet then you

Edited once, last by Ritam Nereda ().

• Well Kombat, like I told you last week when you attacked me, you made this uni interesting for me. I saw ax3lr8r's fleet coming in by phalanx and since you told me there was a couple of you that were going to go out with a bang, I knew it was coming.

You were a good player that always seemed to play with honor so you leaving, IMHO, is a lose to the rest of us. I wish you and your mates Good Luck in Real Life and maybe our paths will cross again.

jd1204

• Pfff what to say except that it was nice to play on U.S. servers.
    It was a good team. But I was tired of this game is half a year and then I stopped.
    Big salute to all those who remain. I shall not be angry, whom I may have offended. This is just one game;)

• lol - goodbye!

now which alliance/player will suicide next to make a new number one? :P

waiting for a 5 vs 5 players goodbye hit!
    (actually nice to see that all the fleets that uni1 got more than uni2 get wasted in goodbye hits -.-)

• massive TD

about being dream team, yes I agree... if you managed to had a good time in good company, that's all you can ask about this game. It's all about having fun.

enjoy and GLIRL

• wow what an interesting hit its so big pretty difficult reading it there anyway its a heck of a conflict there.GLOTR to both sides there.

Thanks Chuut-Riit

Quote from 'Kar Vastor

You all wish your sausage was as delicious as mine.

Borg was here

• noob suicide hit ... rlly its a shame for a hof 1/10

• I wonder if such combat should be in the Hall of Fame... :rolleyes:
    This universe is not dead... it's you guys that were not able anymore to catch anyone... there are fewer targets, but they are bigger and sweeter... only it takes more time, skills, patience and fleet to catch them... and only the best players will last...
    Obviously you guys will not have the chance to show your value...
    1/10! :P

• great goodbye....

GL in RL :)

Milos now start with fleet at uni 5 :D

• Serbia alliance will be missed for sure. Several of you set me up in a trap almost a year ago and I fell right into it! Kombat you're a good player and you do as you say which is rare. Good luck in real life all of you.

• Every word written would look empty, because effort made by you is incomparable. I've parted a long time ago and I'm glad that I am nor forgotten. :p
    My respect.
    :aola:

• They've already banned suicide hits from the .org servers because basically they are pretty pathetic and involve no skill at all, I'm surprised that they are allowed here, I can't imagine it will be long before that is changed. You are all fed up because the uni is dying so you crash your fleets and go elsewhere rather than pass them on to someone who is willing to play them...sorry but don't expect me to congratulate you all on that. Either go out fighting in a blaze of glory in an attempt at a legitimate goodbye hit or do the decent thing and trade your account to someone who will do it justice.

• that´s anice goodbye hit^^

have fun with rl^^

Originally posted by Nerendier
    BTW: who got the DF?

you wonder who got the debris...KarlBoltzmann got the debris, even though he is uni2 8o
    that noob pushes himself even through other universes -_-

nice new no1, but you could have done a bigger damage i think O.o

Originally posted by Andryusha
    Other suicide becomes top-1 fight. It is wildness. Moderators need to create separate section for such contractual fights. :rolleyes:

1/10 for this suicide, but Good luck to you, guys... ;)

so this hof is same right?

[TD: 476.575.000] GB HIT [inferno]Sorcerer vs [MONSTERS]Orvman [MONSTERS]Power [MONSTERS]Wertolet

because sorcerer knew they were acs-ing and also he got a lot of debris and your ally mates didnt profit in anyway from that suicide hit.

xyloxerxes stop liking a@@es your mouth is startin to smell like a ahole.

enjoy the hit guys. dont worry for what the other sore losers are saying.
    have fun and good luck.

Edit* baz this is ogame.us. a lot of rules are different here then the .org

enjoy the game all haters or lovers.

Warned for insults -- Tretsujin

Edited once, last by Noel ().

because sorcerer knew they were acs-ing and also he got a lot of debris and your ally mates didnt profit in anyway from that suicide hit.

Noel.
    1a. You are noob and you can't understand a simple things = Everybody knows about you.
    1b. There was a big psyhological war between us from the beginning of universe.
    1c. Ask Sorcerer why he decided to be killed? Why he tried to catch Wertolet in 1 second between fleets? That was not a suicide!!!!!
    2. There were a profit. Open YOUR NOOBS EYES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reread that topic attentively!!!!

Warned for off topic, this doesn't add to the thread itself, it is only in response to a topic which you should have reported instead and not replied to -- Tretsujin

• GOOD ONE GL IN RL ¨!

Edited once, last by IceZero ().