death[reapers] & neststar[chn] & L3on[reapers] -vs- karizma[balkan] TD: - 625.618.000

• Well, this was one hell of a big fight, and not a big bang, but a HUGE bang. Karizma made a mistake, he paid for it, but the good thing is that he'll stick aroud to learn from this mistake. AND he's got himself another moon. :)

So, gratz to the attackers for the new No1 fight of the uni, and a VFR from the heart to Karizma.

• well what can i say, I only popped into town for a few hrs and when I get back my screen as a ton off messages and me msn is flashing away like mad with the news that karizma is down OMG. :D

excellent hit guys uni 4 can chill a bit now one off the best hunters is down (for a bit anyways) :P

hope u got enough df to rebuild and more, half off uni 4 must off sent there recyclers there to try and get some, i know i did!!

05-31 01:26:18 Fleet Harvesting report from DF on [X:XXX:X] .
    Your 1 recycler(s) have a total cargo capacity of 20.000. At the target, 55.352.600 metal and 5.901.200 crystal are floating in space. You have harvested 10.000 metal and 10.000 crystal.

lmao

df i'm sure u will stay and rebuild so fast rebuild u will be hoffing again in no time...

*Censored out coords*

Posting coordinates anywhere on the boards can get you a warning.
    Please be more careful with this. Thank you.- Borg

• OMG...... 8o 8o

what a smashing days we are assisting........ there is a huge roar of destruction in our Uni......

Karizma is probabily one of the best players in this Uni..... fast reconstruction and u now the rest from our members....!!! Very FR...

But a few words to atackers, that desearves our respect and admiral... nice teamwork, this is a huge hit... congrat to the numbers and the hit....!! But i need to repeat.. SAD to see Karizma's ships down!! :( :(

• 8o 8o

I'm still in shock 8o

What a smashing Weekend!!

Karizma VFR!! I'll be waiting for a revenge hit :D

Attackers, nice opportunity in catching Karizma!! Enjoy the super DF :D

Congrats on the NEW NUMBER ONE :rolleyes: =)

[align=center]
    Thanks for Sig Heineken

• you thought wrong karizma fleet saved when ur attack time reached 30 mins i had to keep ur fleet at 26 mins for over 1hr and a half with 1 probe at 10 % kept me extremly busy and nurvouse

Originally posted by death

you thought wrong karizma fleet saved when ur attack time reached 30 mins i had to keep ur fleet at 26 mins for over 1hr and a half with 1 probe at 10 % kept me extremly busy and nurvouse

yes, but you could use probes that are not so close (1,2,3 galaxies away) and other attackers could do that too. of course, he could recall his fleet so you mustn't do that at the beginning, but when his fleet started returning you were able with only few probes from other galaxies to set this up

Originally posted by Programer

yes, but you could use probes that are not so close (1,2,3 galaxies away) and other attackers could do that too. of course, he could recall his fleet so you mustn't do that at the beginning, but when his fleet started returning you were able with only few probes from other galaxies to set this up

lol we did from 3 galaxes away hints why it had to stay at 26 mins and you can only add a fleet slowing up to 10 % so do the math , 2 mins at a time

• Yep you were right :D
    You could do that with, let's say 40 probes, but I know that feeling :D
    You were slowing down after each minute because you couldn't risk anything :) Good job ;)

• yes,you hit me
    big congrz
    you very want hit me
    90 min slowly fly,good job guys
    but im here
    im not death !!!
    and
    +10

• well thought id update the hit , in all after some 1 or several players got a good chunk of the df , we ended up profiting around 30 kk after losses and all and all crystal profit so not to bad , glotr i know it wil be fast

• nice hit.congratz

Originally posted by karizmaTRix

but im here
    im not death !!!
    and
    +10

go karizma go !!!!!!!!

Karizma = 1 / reapers = 1

Edited once, last by Karamurat ().

• This hit was quite unexpected =/

sorry to see you down karizma but we all know that you will have an very fast reconstruction ;)

and has you know you can count with our help ;)

@ atackers

great sense of oportunity ;)
    well done ;)

• big gz guys !!
    karizma owned and big crashed ;]
    +10 to you, attackers super fleet ;)

• Nicely done and deserves all the respect, so I congratulate you for the hit and even nicer profit. It's nice to see something happening in this uni! Karizma made a mistake which cost him a lot, but I believe he'll never make the same mistake again. I already said, errare humanum est! But Karizma will be back on his feet very soon.
    The greatness is not never to fall, but to rise again after you've fallen.

Anyway, the ally will help him rebuild. He's proven to be a top player, but nobody's perfect, and that includes him.

Again, gratz for the new No 1!

Karizma, VFR, you'll be right back on top of this game in no time with a little help from your friends

Edited once, last by efri ().

• GJ :D

;(why i'm a farmer

i have no ability to help nestn(o_p)m

• decent number one guys, congratz

def gliRL i guess.. :arrow: