No More Top 10?

• It appears the boards organization for big hits is changing to just a big pile of CR's now for all unis. Is there a post or something that explains what the plan is and whats being done. As a player its really disappointing to see a current state where CR's just get burried now (since search isn't effective). Even filtering by uni, its not organized by size so it appears that any hit worthy of a 'hall of fame' will jsut be burried by anything that gets posted. This feels like a backwards shift where players who have accomplished something special with a big hit get burried. It doesn't feel like a hall of fame at all. Instead its just a single ugly CR thread for everyone with only 1 sorting filter.. uni.

I would love to learn more about what the end state or goal might be as I hope we are just not done with the transformation yet.

XOs7XMZ.png

• Why do you want to post your clowning? Reports in which you can't count how many ships you need to send to win the fight? hahaha and you send 160 k DS to several defense points? hahaha you're a loser

• the boards have had an effective navigation system and been visually appealing for years. i dont understand why we have a dumped hall of fame and diplomacy section myself. the white blocks are terrible to look at lol. i hope this isn't replacing the universe portions of the forum. im kinda feeling a "if it aint broke dont try to fix it" mentality right now.

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!

• I'm fine with redesign, but not with losing functionality in the process. Right now, there is no way to find the top hits and its unclear what makes a hit worth of the hall of fame or not.. so its not really a hall of fame anymore.

MamDresNieRobieFS When you have larger fleets, the deut cost to send ships becomes a factor. The best way to manage this when you have time on your side is to send RIPS. Further, because smaller ship counts increase losses, you maximize profit by oversending with rips. So contrary to your accusation about a failure to calculate... its doing profit calculation that makes that attack have the maximum profit.... By trying to call me stupid, you've exposed your own lack of knowledge of how to make profit with fleets. Welcome to Ogame, this has been my ted talk. Also, i've destroyed more fleet than you will ever own or likely even have in an ACS with ur best mates. If I'm a loser, then what are the players who have accomplished less and/or seem to know less, like yourself? Enjoy

XOs7XMZ.png