[TOT: 3.462.246.000] [Aztec Em] Cusco vs. [MCB] Bizzle (A: 644.742.000, D: 2.817.504.000)

• I am V-Mod User and you are a Booster Fleet User :)

On 10-01-2024 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Cusco [Aztec Em]

Light Fighter 1.000.000

Cruiser 200.000

Battlecruiser 200.000

Defender Bizzle [MCB]

Large Cargo 5.000

Light Fighter 123.471

Solar Satellite 7.000

Crawler 1.200

Rocket Launcher 300.000

Light Laser 150.000

Heavy Laser 20.000

Gauss Cannon 10.000

Ion Cannon 20.000

Plasma Turret 5.000

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Cusco [Aztec Em]

Light Fighter 889.686 ( -110.314 )

Cruiser 196.011 ( -3.989 )

Battlecruiser 198.967 ( -1.033 )

Defender Bizzle [MCB]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

153.327.430 metal, 37.246.437 crystal and 46.540.934 deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 644.742.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 2.817.504.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 671.566.280 metal and 277.865.146 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 237.114.801 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 383.181.710

Crystal: 135.554.583

Deuterium: 23.067.934

The attacker(s) made a profit of 541.804.227 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -2.051.200.430

Crystal: -782.177.437

Deuterium: -221.240.934

The defender(s) lost a total of 3.054.618.801 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 5.0.0-beta

WIN: 512.380.000

• Cusco II

Changed the title of the thread from “[TOT: 3.462.246.000] Cusco vs. Bizzle (A: 644.742.000, D: 2.817.504.000)” to “[TOT: 3.462.246.000] [Aztec Em] Cusco vs. [MCB] Bizzle (A: 644.742.000, D: 2.817.504.000)”.
  • you hit some daily production lol dont get too excited. you are v mode user AND fleet pusher sir. you come out and instabuild fleet with no astro or econ points. it doesnt makes sense haha. heres your account overview. busted af.

mmorpg-stat.eu

@architect you should have stayed in vmode. those probes can be turned into marbles if you like. im still being nice for now :)

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!

• I saw he was leaving stuff lying around a lot. I probed him a few days back and then crashed out without saving. I woke up a little later and he was flying at me. I found my glassed seen I had about a minute and a half before he hit me so I saved to my moon. Then this egomaniac called me a cheater and said I am using script, lol this clown has hit my main fleet once, and my cargos and or expedition fleets about 5 times. If someone is a cheater they are always a cheater there is no way you hit my scraps 5 times and I am a Cheater. I congratulated this no-character self-impressed narcissist every time he hit my fleet. Iron sharpens iron its part of the game. He doesn't have the respect or honor for the game to play that way. He is a man-child a simple-minded Boy in a man's body. It takes no talent to blow moons up to hit a fleet. You are the main reason no one wants to play in this uni. it's not because they are afraid of you. It is because you are an annoying small person. lol, then he banned me from Umbra Tavern on Discord because he was too slow to hit my fleet and he is still all broken up inside about it. You weren't too slow to kill your own fleet was you Bizzle destroyed your planet with the fleet sitting right on the moon. lol, and you are the greatest player among us, hahaha yeah right. Great Hit Cusco teach Him some manners!

To The Victor Goes The Spoils 300+] Hitman Wallpapers | Wallpapers.com

• Poor Natural Selection lol. Always upset. I'm surprised you commented here. Guess i should remind you of your last attack.

[TOT: 14.104.545.000] Natural Selection[Aztec Slums] vs. Bizzle[MCB] (A: 13.965.772.000, D: 138.773.000) - Combat Reports Umbra - OGame US (gameforge.com)

You should spend more time learning how to play and less time running your mouth on a planet production hit on 100k Light Fighters haha. If you dont want to play this uni then that's fine but it isn't because of me. It's because you never fleet save and have been hit over and over again. Or you don't know how to fleet and get ninjad. :Ace25: Go play .EN if you think I'm mean and youll probably come running back here lol.

All in all good production smash Cusco. I am happy you finally found the balls to launch on me. It's been about a year of come out of v mode, probe, go back to vmode. All it takes is one time for me to ninja or lock your fleet returning home and its mine :borg:

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• Yes everyone can hit everyone Boy. For someone who was always running your Big mouth about you used to only hit Friends Alliance if they left stuff lying around so Cusco couldn't get it you sure are sloppy with leaving your own stuff for the taking. sounds like I got you all Broken down. I can't wait for you to get to Himalia running your Mouth Boy.

• lol, You remember in Ymir when Architect was number one and you were swinging on his #uts and you were great friends? You were sucking up to him the same way you do Zero in Umbra because he is the only one who can take you out. We all know if Zero ever went to Himalia in a merge and you were there too you would betray him to suck up to Malicious the same way you did Architect. You do know the only reason Architect chose Umbra was to play the game with you here. Now look how disrespectful you are to him. GLOTR BOY!

• lol, You remember in Ymir when Architect was number one and you were swinging on his #uts and you were great friends? You were sucking up to him the same way you do Zero in Umbra because he is the only one who can take you out. We all know if Zero ever went to Himalia in a merge and you were there too you would betray him to suck up to Malicious the same way you did Architect. You do know the only reason Architect chose Umbra was to play the game with you here. Now look how disrespectful you are to him. GLOTR BOY!

id go to the 2x uni option. yildun or zenith. nobody else wants to go to himalia so im not going by myself. staying with my friends. :*

Ehe3AUU.jpg