Looking for Account

• Hello dear Ogamers, I am looking account for play, isnt matter what points have, but i would try same fast server or graveryard... If any good soul have some account extra i would take it for playing, active game also i can stay in former ally. Because it would be easier play with team and take some advice after a long pause in this game. Have a nice day all ;)

• Up , I looking some account medium rank for play... nothing special... can be in older uni , also i can stay in ally :)

• here dude. you been asking for 6 months you could have built a nice account in that timeframe by now lol.

612Z-QNL7-2YNB-1R2L-ZSF1

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!

• here dude. you been asking for 6 months you could have built a nice account in that timeframe by now lol.

612Z-QNL7-2YNB-1R2L-ZSF1

Hello , i looking some graveyard or first of servers for youtube video. And then try out playing game and show progress after few months in game without using cm and money... Code you give is not valid, thx for reading topic a lot. ;)

• the code doesnt work bc some asshole activated it and stole it from you. its not in my lobby anymore.

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• the code doesnt work bc some asshole activated it and stole it from you. its not in my lobby anymore.

No problem man, future send in pm... that is normal for this area of players, let he/she have good luck with that account hehe

• You want a tarazed.dk account? 10x eco just opened. It’s rank 38 or so. I’m gonna delete it unless you want it. 8 planets 6 moons.

Ehe3AUU.jpg