[Space-Tactic] - semi text based RPG / Strategy game launched last week

• Hi ogame community,

After looking for a specific browser game and not really finding it, i decided to program my own :D so after months of development time, I'm proud to present it to you all.

Space-tactic.com

You take control over your own character, can choose between multiple classes, each with individual perks and skills.

There is a 2d map which can be freely explored, we have a lot to interact with e.g. bank, market, bars, and so on.

To improve your character, you can choose and combine 15+ different skill sets.

We have an equipment system, where you can buy items or unlock them via daily and weekly quests.

There is a big pvp aspect in this game as well , where you can battle against other players for money, influence and resources.

If you wanna try it out, head over to Space-tactic.com, you can start playing as a guest without registration, and if you like it, convert your account with a regular registration.

We even have a Discordbot, who announces all activities happening ingame e.g. player fighting or level ups.

cu in the universe :)

• I like what I'm seeing, voting and job like eRepublik, it has skills, character and inventory like Diablo, attacking inspecting like ogame

Are you coding it by yourself?

• yeah its my own game,

i played a lot of games in the past, and never really liked all apsects, so i programmed my own :D

e.g. ogame is cool, really cool, but i hate that you can loose waaay to much in a splitsecond,

so i did the pvp aspect in this game, that you can choose what you "want to lose", if you put your money in the bank, nobody can access it