[TOT: 108.168.000] Sweetchuck [KLO] vs. Bandit Eos [ELE] (A: 13.959.000, D: 94.209.000)

• I'm posting this just so I can write a little story about my dear Djole84 also known as Red_Wolf84.

Once upon a time, in the wild world of G2, there lived a mischievous player named Djole84, famously known as Red_Wolf84. This player had a knack for stirring up trouble, especially when it came to setting up ninjas on inactive players he called friends. Determined to teach him a lesson, I embarked on a quest for revenge. I even colonized a new planet next to his friend, BigDeadSeth, thinking I could take them both down with a single strike. But alas, luck was not on my side.

Djole84 turned out to be an unstoppable force, defying all odds. It seemed like the little guy never slept, always lurking in the game, no matter the time of day. But I wasn't about to give up. I reported his mischievous ways, and he was forced (b i) to take a vacation. Finally, justice was served!

During his time away, Djole84 had a chance to reflect on his actions. The consequences of his misdeeds had taken a toll on him, causing him to crack under pressure. Slowly but surely, the little troublemaker began sleeping overnight. He realized that a good night's sleep was far more important than virtual domination.

In a surprising twist, Djole84, the notorious player with a reputation for mischief, decided to take a different approach to protect himself from in-game harm. With a mischievous grin and a stroke of strategic genius, he made a daring move. Djole84 shut down his overnight production and dismantled his solar satellites, leaving his opponents scratching their heads in confusion. As the days went by, Djole84's decision to shut down his overnight production and scrap his solar satellites daily began to take its toll. Frustration set in as Djole84 realized the limitations of his strategy. The pressure became too much to bear, and he reluctantly decided to take another vacation, seeking respite from the relentless demands of the game.

With a heavy heart and a sense of defeat, Djole84 bid farewell once again, retreating from the virtual realm in search of solace and a chance to regroup.

DJOLE I MISS YOU <3

FR Bandit Eos

On 15-05-2023 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Sweetchuck [KLO]

Battlecruiser 5.000

Pathfinder 5.000

Defender Bandit Eos [ELE]

Small Cargo 2.724

Large Cargo 2.631

Light Fighter 149

Heavy Fighter 32

Cruiser 5

Battleship 44

Espionage Probe 468

Bomber 15

Destroyer 18

Battlecruiser 14

Reaper 215

Pathfinder 34

Rocket Launcher 3.654

Small Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Sweetchuck [KLO]

Battlecruiser 4.974 ( -26 )

Pathfinder 4.621 ( -379 )

Defender Bandit Eos [ELE]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

23.916.753 Metal, 21.282.979 Crystal and 31.799.389 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 13.959.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 94.209.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 24.281.000 metal and 21.784.500 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 76.999.121 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 44.385.753

Crystal: 36.342.479

Deuterium: 28.377.389

The attacker(s) made a profit of 109.105.621 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -75.984.753

Crystal: -58.136.979

Deuterium: -37.086.389

The defender(s) lost a total of 171.208.121 units.