Posts by Richard Ingalls

Ok, maybe, but I'm not sure, I'm talking about someone hiring your fleet to ACS defend their planet by placing your fleet at their planet, but not so that it is attacking them. Obviously, you can't ACS defend someone not in your alliance, but say you need a bunch of resources, and the only player able to deliver them has a lower rank than you, and you have no resources to give back to them. I was asking if you are in that situation, could you, rather than sending them (the lower ranked player) resources in payment (which, remember, you can't do), together (you and the lower ranked player) decide on an amount and type of ships (that you have available, of course) that you will send to ACS defend their planet for an amount of time that you also specify.

Hello, I've been wondering, is it allowed to hire out your fleet? I mean, are you allowed to send your fleet over to defend another player for a certain length of time in exchange for resources? And vice versa? I know you can't just send resources to a higher-ranked player without trading resources, but can you, instead of paying the person back with resources, pay them back by sending a fleet (both size and composition previously arranged) to defend their planet for a predetermined length of time? I would really like to know, so that I can not get myself banned by accident. :D