Please activate the ingame merchant in Uni Dorado

• Hello guys,

i am a ogame player in Ogame.us Uni Dorado since the start of Uni Dorado.

In the last 3 Month more and more Player leaved the universe.

At the Moment there are only around 150 People active in this Universe.

All of the Players need a lot of Deuterium for their Research, or to fly with their fleets.

We will be bigger and bigger, but the Deut production are to less for all the people.

So i spoke with a lot of guys in this universe. All of them have the same opinion as mine.

We need the "ingame Merchant" to got some deuterium for our fleets or Research.

We have so much metal, and crystal, but we couldn't fly anything because there are to less deut in the universe.

For example:

If i send 7 Expeditionsfleets i have to spend around 6-7 Million Deut.

If i send around 10 times per day my expeditions fleets i have to spend around 60-70 Million deut.

I have the fourth best mines in this universe, but i only produce around 12-15 Million deut each day ....

So i hope that u can activite the ingame merchant for this universe. If u didnt do that, ogame wont be a battle game. It will be only a farmarama game. to build some light fighters, but there will be no battles anymore.

It will be okay, i u activate the ingame merchant only 1 day each week, or each month ... but its necessary to play this game further.

• I don't know why you're burning up 6~7m duet on expedition unless you're going for pirate/alien smash.

Do littel cargo waves to get probes, and res with minimum duet invested and it'll bring some duet.

As far as i know, most players in newer uni have discoverer class and from what i've seen in my uni, Uriel mainly, ppl do get upto 24m duet if they happen to find one(though it's mostly metal for some reason)

I think new classes have counteracted the need of merchant, though it does have more gambling factor as you have no idea what you're gonna get - something good or just lose everyhing via kzzzzz/blackhole/chain reaction of fireworks.

So, i guess being nice to miners would partially solve the issue as I know for the fact your ally is made up of mostly fleeters.

ps/pathfinders burns alot of duet

Or, the other option would be switching to general class, your duet consumption will be cut off 1/2(only 25% but i think you have ,0.5duet consumption, so it becomes .75 saving thus 1/2 of current spending) .

You can't have everything you want, gotta choose between fast cargos as collector, unrealistic loots of expo as discoverer, or affordable and speedy raiding fleet as generals.

ogame-sig.png

• 1: Going for pirates / aliens is the only way to keep up in highscore these days

2: The maximum deut i found was 36kk and that is with no1 having more than 100kk points but in 4months of expeditions thats the only time i found a high amount of it. usually it is 1,2,3 or 4kk at the time and not even everyday. I can be like 3-4 days without finding any deut compared to crystal and metal.

3: Switching to general class is literally killing your account in .Us. there are not enough people active in .us to make general class viable. you will just go down in ranks since collector are having high production and discoverer can make bills a day.

4: i really like his idea of having Merchant as an event in new unis. I currently am a top player in universe europa and its not normal that im stuck with over 500kk metal when i only have 10kk crystal and deut left. Having a merchant event would bring a balance in the ressource in unis. It doesn't have to be every weeks and it could cost 5k dm instead of 3.5k. It would bring more dm to GF and maybe one day they will wake their a** up and see that this community needs merges.

Edited once, last by Derko ().

• I never understand those who complains about not having enough of this or that!
    If you have too much metal and crystal then build more deut mines.
    There are simple answers to many of these questions.
    Build more deut mines, Invest in deut mines.
    If you still have too much metal and crystal then start floating it till you have enough, Sooner or later you will need that metal or crystal.
    Attack someone or make a market place trade, Offer 1 billion metal for 200m deut. Some one is bound to take said offer at the highest rates possible.

Forced to merge Fall of 2020 to Spica
    Universe 1 US Since Nov 2011
    Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• I never understand those who complains about not having enough of this or that!
    If you have too much metal and crystal then build more deut mines.
    There are simple answers to many of these questions.
    Build more deut mines, Invest in deut mines.
    If you still have too much metal and crystal then start floating it till you have enough, Sooner or later you will need that metal or crystal.
    Attack someone or make a market place trade, Offer 1 billion metal for 200m deut. Some one is bound to take said offer at the highest rates possible.

but the rates at marketplace are totally unbalanced it is not even possible to sell metal at 2:1 for deut the minimum amount is 2: 1.3 ... who would be stupid enough to buy that? Not to say that you can sell metal at 1:2 ratio for deut which is against the rules themselves... its pushing but marketplace allows it

• but the rates at marketplace are totally unbalanced it is not even possible to sell metal at 2:1 for deut the minimum amount is 2: 1.3 ... who would be stupid enough to buy that? Not to say that you can sell metal at 1:2 ratio for deut which is against the rules themselves... its pushing but marketplace allows it

Market place dictates the rates, There is no pushing or pulling while using the market place.
    The best option is to post small amounts that can be bought with daily res. Its super easy to sell and buy with it.
    This is the reason why they removed merchant, To move away from the old rates and people can pick and choose what amount they want to sell their stuff for, While giving everyone a chance to sell and buy, The merchant only allowed for res traders with in a group of people while leaving out those who could never find someone to buy their stuff. Now anyone can buy their stuff.
    If you do not have merchant then who cares what the rates are, Sell low or buy low, you will get what you get.

Forced to merge Fall of 2020 to Spica
    Universe 1 US Since Nov 2011
    Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Hi everyone!

Actually, I agree with the opinion of SearchingDeut.

However, I would need crystal rather than deut.

If you need a lot of deut there is always a solution to find... steal it / benefit to deut mines / deut planets / build ships which do not require deut and so on...

But look around which of the resources is mostly needed but whole uni lack of it? Crystal.

I do not find anyone from who I could steal it, because anyone is missing it, there is no crystal or even 3-4 times less in debris than metal, almost every research costs a lot of it, almost every strong ship also, expeditions in my experience brings 2-3 times a little crystal a day, the rest dozens are metal, nothing, pirates aliens, extra ships or sometimes deut and DM.

So whether deut or crystal need, merchant was a good way and I don't get why it should have been deleted... if there is a chance to grow much stronger this way and it is unfair, what about planet relocations or officers or moons--- you can invest your money to the game if you want so why should this function been deleted... no logic...

• In Yildun the Merchant is still there, also there are no offers in the Marketplace. In Dorado there are 18 offers, 16 searching crystal. In Europa there are 26 offers, 17 searching crystal, the other 9 searching deut (6 of those 9 from Derko hehe).

Yildun and Dorado both have "321" accounts in the universe, many of which are in vacation mode or inactives.

Quote from kameljoe21

Offer 1 billion metal for 200m deut. Some one is bound to take said offer at the highest rates possible.

I don't think I've seen anyone with over 75m deut. :blink:

As Thor pointed out the other advantages of Dark Matter use, it's very strange that this one (Merchant) has been disabled. I guess the goal is to have people buy all the 40% items for increased crystal production.... :hmm:

• Well, the game a'int make it easier... from my last 50 sent expeditions not a single one brought crystal. But deu and DM yes. Where is the logic? :D