Top 10 - [TOT: 539.187.500] Gaby [RO-LTN] vs. Disturbance [CAN] (A: 97.847.000, D: 441.340.500)

• So I don`t know the full story of this but i can share what a actually know& presume: I was at work and got a message from Vic Mackey asking if I destroyed Disturbance`s moon(i did not). Lanxed and saw his fleet returning from Colonization mission. So I planned to see who attacks and wait for an opportunity to steal the DF or even get the bigger fish. All the wait was for nothing, cause no one came so i had to go for the hit. But ogame on the phone is not really the best option for fast operation so i messed up the reciclers for way to many seconds and someone got a large bite from DF. I guess it was do not sleep since he was the one who destroyed the moon.

FR Disturbance , you had a nice attitude considering the situation.

Congratz to do not sleep if I got it right and you did MD and stole DF, a smart move from my point of view.

Special thanks to all from RO-LTN who kept me busy during the attack and to Vic Mackey who told me about the MD .

On 22-01-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Gaby [RO-LTN]

Bomber 240

Destroyer 977

Light Fighter 44.097

Heavy Fighter 5.037

Small Cargo 11.102

Reaper 724

Battleship 1.630

Battlecruiser 1.345

Cruiser 3.600

Pathfinder 1.200

Defender Disturbance [CAN]

Small Cargo 1.308

Large Cargo 1.721

Light Fighter 12.581

Heavy Fighter 398

Cruiser 1.965

Battleship 1.471

Colony Ship 4

Recycler 1.583

Espionage Probe 1.419

Bomber 320

Solar Satellite 279

Destroyer 75

Battlecruiser 714

Reaper 476

Pathfinder 192

Rocket Launcher 800

Light Laser 400

Heavy Laser 100

Gauss Cannon 10

Ion Cannon 10

Plasma Turret 3

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Gaby [RO-LTN]

Bomber 239 ( -1 )

Destroyer 976 ( -1 )

Light Fighter 30.108 ( -13.989 )

Heavy Fighter 3.943 ( -1.094 )

Small Cargo 7.545 ( -3.557 )

Reaper 724 ( -0 )

Battleship 1.595 ( -35 )

Battlecruiser 1.321 ( -24 )

Cruiser 3.274 ( -326 )

Pathfinder 1.106 ( -94 )

Defender Disturbance [CAN]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

15.131.996 Metal, 9.304.723 Crystal and 12.801.839 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 97.847.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 441.340.500 units.

At these space coordinates now float 187.150.906 metal and 100.949.295 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 37.238.558 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

7.054.694 Metal and 3.805.305 Crystal

105.237.306 Metal and 19.021.295 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):

112.292.000 Metal and 22.826.600 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 62.101.996

Crystal: 1.400.323

Deuterium: 11.007.839

The attacker(s) made a profit of 74.510.158 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -276.745.996

Crystal: -153.954.723

Deuterium: -47.878.339

The defender(s) lost a total of 478.579.058 units.