[TOT: 62.632.000] Jesse pinkman [LUL] & Onizuka [LUL] vs. Ciprus (A: 11.984.000, D: 50.648.000)

• Very funny and interesting hit by my boys

Basically the defender spent a lot of money in order to steal the DF (which he took a decent amount of) but at the end they were almost at 0 with huge chunk of dopamine runing trough our brain cuz of the hit itself.

What else to say, real money comes in once again and changes entire aspect of the game. I'm glad he is not in profit and I'm glad he will need time to rebuild what he lost and I'm glad he spent % of his paycheck on those Recyclers.

All in all it was funny how we cheered at the end to push and pray for those recyclers XD

Good times i must say. Fr def~

EDIT : I forgot to say that donaldx nuked him hard, like really hard so the damage would be much bigger if i knew how to add that into Ogotcha <3

On 06-06-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Jesse pinkman [LUL]

Small Cargo 974
    Light Fighter 6.542
    Heavy Fighter 33
    Cruiser 687
    Battleship 38
    Battlecruiser 97

Attacker Onizuka [LUL]

Light Fighter 1.000
    Battleship 210
    Battlecruiser 55
    Small Cargo 372
    Cruiser 245

Defender Ciprus

Small Cargo 300
    Light Fighter 10
    Heavy Fighter 5
    Cruiser 60
    Battleship 80
    Recycler 150
    Espionage Probe 48
    Bomber 60
    Destroyer 20
    Battlecruiser 230
    Rocket Launcher 3.976
    Heavy Laser 96
    Gauss Cannon 60
    Plasma Turret 12
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Jesse pinkman [LUL]

Small Cargo 692 ( -282 )
    Light Fighter 4.654 ( -1.888 )
    Heavy Fighter 27 ( -6 )
    Cruiser 640 ( -47 )
    Battleship 38 ( -0 )
    Battlecruiser 97 ( -0 )

Attacker Onizuka [LUL]

Light Fighter 728 ( -272 )
    Battleship 210 ( -0 )
    Battlecruiser 55 ( -0 )
    Small Cargo 268 ( -104 )
    Cruiser 232 ( -13 )

Defender Ciprus

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
    1.647.174 Metal, 365.762 Crystal and 373.983 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 11.984.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 50.648.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 21.238.400 metal and 14.619.200 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 2.386.919 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -30.095.174
    Crystal: -17.015.762
    Deuterium: -5.923.983
    The defender(s) lost a total of 53.034.919 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0

Your recycler(s) (980) have a total cargo capacity of 27.440.000. At the target [1:9:8], 9.072.400 Metal and 2.466.800 Crystal are floating in space. You have harvested 9.072.400 Metal and 2.466.800 Crystal.

(He took rest of DF)

• Nice hit guys! Great team work. Ogame provides an adrenaline rush like no other game I’ve played. So congrats

Side note though, I thought Donaldx was gone? Since his account wanted to join our alliance yesterday? Whoever it was said they weren’t Donald anymore and didn’t want to spy on us....and that they just wanted to fly with us. Is he all of the sudden back now? Sliiiiiiiightly suspicious ;)

• , I thought Donaldx was gone? Since his account wanted to join our alliance yesterday? Whoever it was said they weren’t Donald anymore and didn’t want to spy on us....and that they just wanted to fly with us.

Hey yeah donald actually wanted to join you guys, but he said he got rejected.

Either way thanks for positive comments and likes guys! Love ya'll <3

• this topic has wrong profits and wrong losings for both defender and attackers use the sim with API keys to fix that, it looks like there was no big profit at all.

• this topic has wrong profits and wrong losings for both defender and attackers use the sim with API keys to fix that, it looks like there was no big profit at all.

I'm not sure if you can't understand english that well or you wrote this comment on a whim before you tilted your head to left and right. :pillepalle:

i clearly said that we didn't care for profit but Jesse still managed to take around 12M DF + what he raided during the attack, so he is in profit, small one but still profit.

Guy spent 150 Euros to DM buy recyclers, if that's not profit i don't know what is :D

Theres nothing to ''fix'' except to add around 25ish IPM's that my guy spent on nuking him before the hit and he was fairly compensated ingame by Jesse for that but hey, who cares, i was lazy to copy paste.

You might want to read the post carefully next time before you make silly comment it's giving me ebola having to explain you this but here it is. :golly:

:jshee:

• Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 14.397.574
    Crystal: 11.608.962
    Deuterium: 253.983
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 26.260.519 units.

This is quoted in your description of the hit.

Basically the defender spent a lot of money in order to steal the DF (which he took a decent amount of) but at the end they were almost at 0 with huge chunk of dopamine runing trough our brain cuz of the hit itself.

This is also quoted in the description of your hit.

While reading your story one can ascertain what you meant to say, its easier if you just insert all the correct data. literally copy and paste the api key for any recs you scoop if its not a full df scoop. You don't have to be accurate... but you also don't have to be a jerk to someone who points out that you weren't being accurate. my 2 cents. Nothing wrong with taking the extra 2 seconds to make the post correct, especially since you spent enough time talking about the hit. ;)

daKspu0.jpg

Made by DISASTER

• This is also quoted in the description of your hit.
    While reading your story one can ascertain what you meant to say, its easier if you just insert all the correct data. literally copy and paste the api key for any recs you scoop if its not a full df scoop. You don't have to be accurate... but you also don't have to be a jerk to someone who points out that you weren't being accurate. my 2 cents. Nothing wrong with taking the extra 2 seconds to make the post correct, especially since you spent enough time talking about the hit. ;)

I left it like this for a reason and there's no need to correct it since I already explained that he took the huge chunk of DF cuz he bought crap tons of recyclers with DM.

I've also posted how much we took with Recyclers (at the end) therefore one should read the post carefully before making an assumption of '' hey you made a mistake '' or ''hey you cant copy API correctly'' LULW

I want people to see the profit we were suppose to have but JK real money saves the day.

I'm sorry that you Snowflakes find it irritating to see ''The attacker(s) made a profit of 26.260.519 units'' when it's not, but hey It's my post I do what i want.

Thanks for ''positive'' feedback :thumbdown:

• Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 14.397.574
    Crystal: 11.608.962
    Deuterium: 253.983
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 26.260.519 units.

This

Your recycler(s) (980) have a total cargo capacity of 27.440.000. At the target [1:9:8], 9.072.400 Metal and 2.466.800 Crystal are floating in space. You have harvested 9.072.400 Metal and 2.466.800 Crystal.

doesnt equal this.

forgive me if i think you could do better, its obvious that you can't. ;) But since you seem to be above making mistakes and feedback that would help correct them. continue doing whatever you want, the hit was great! I hope you enjoy the profits! The post wasn't so great, I hope you can understand that isn't a slam on the hit itself, just on your ability to relate it.

daKspu0.jpg

Made by DISASTER

• forgive me if i think you could do better, its obvious that you can't. ;) But since you seem to be above making mistakes and feedback that would help correct them. continue doing whatever you want, the hit was great! I hope you enjoy the profits! The post wasn't so great, I hope you can understand that isn't a slam on the hit itself, just on your ability to relate it.

I have literally explained to you why i kept original ''Summary attackers(s)''... like do you even read before you comment or maybe you can't read at all, i really don't understand what is going on with you anymore man???

I'll copy paste what i said (in post above) just so you can understand my point of view. (again)

I left it like this for a reason and there's no need to correct it since I already explained that he took the huge chunk of DF cuz he bought crap tons of recyclers with DM.

I've also posted how much we took with Recyclers (at the end) therefore one should read the post carefully before making an assumption of '' hey you made a mistake ''

I want people to see the profit we were suppose to have but JK real money saves the day.

Which means he took 5.325.174 Metal & 9.142.162 Crystal now add our '' You have harvested 9.072.400 Metal and 2.466.800 Crystal'' and this is what you get The attacker(s) made a profit of 26.260.519 units (minus the deuterium in Ogotcha)

Do i really need to do math for you, i mean you're the one catching people 1 sec blind phalanx just by observing people for one single night I'm sure you're capable of using Calculator for 20 seconds right?

forgive me if i think you could do better : Guess what, i just did.

• You guys are giving me a headache.

@Walter White fix the CR Please. Just use the API, if its in the forum, it needs to be correct. Otherwise the post will be removed.

Everyone else, its nice we noticed something. Lets move on now. No more off topic comments or spam. Warnings will follow yada yada.

X0YyR8S.jpg

Thanks Disaster for the siggy

]

Edited once, last by ManSizedRooster ().