[TOT: 77.990.000] Senator Sigma [Power] & DELTA [ClocK] vs. ProCon [P L] (A: 2.638.000, D: 75.352.000)

• On 22-01-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

This Yahoo guy decided to crash my sats. I had one planet with minimal defense and 4k sats (Slot 15's suck). No worries, I buffed up my defense, rebuilt sats and went about my day. :beer:
    Yesterday on my :bday: he decides to clean out my sats again. This time several planets he hit there was sub 1kk profit from. I decided to offer a 100M deut bounty for his fleet. Everyone in the uni was quite interested.
    I decided to build a lanx on my moon and saw he was doing a long attack for a FS and a harvest FS. I sent the screenshots to every fleeter in the uni and Senator decided to let me borrow a portion of his fleet.

In the middle of the day today he attacks me again. I scrapped my sats and set everything to zero. I sent away all the res and cargos too. Told him to recall or else I would continue to bash him. He informed me that loosing 1k dessies hurts :sad: and he has to make back profit. Instead of cutting his losses and learning from his mistakes Part 3 will happen before too long (unless he puts up the blue V shield). I have wanted to relo all of my hot planets and what better place to relo them than in system with him. I got another friend to send me 9 waves of moonshots to prep before i get in system. Now I am blowing my entire astro 19 stash to burn this guy.

PS Since I took out his dessies its now 75kk deut for his entire fleet, if i dont get it first.

Attacker Senator Sigma [Power]

Light Fighter 8.000
    Battleship 2.133
    Destroyer 600
    Battlecruiser 1.200

Attacker DELTA [ClocK]

Defender ProCon [P L]

Recycler 9
    Bomber 141
    Destroyer 500

After the battle ...

Attacker Senator Sigma [Power]

Light Fighter 7.443 ( -557 )
    Battleship 2.129 ( -4 )
    Destroyer 600 ( -0 )
    Battlecruiser 1.198 ( -2 )

Attacker DELTA [ClocK]

Colony Ship 1 ( -0 )

Defender ProCon [P L]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    469.069 Metal, 275.087 Crystal and 92.070 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 2.638.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 75.352.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 11.715.300 metal and 8.782.800 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 836.226 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 10.273.369
    Crystal: 8.360.887
    Deuterium: 62.070
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 18.696.326 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -37.609.069
    Crystal: -28.854.087
    Deuterium: -9.725.070
    The defender(s) lost a total of 76.188.226 units.