What Happened to VIP?

• I really wasn't sure what you meant by "What happened to VIP?" Not sure who that is; so I googled it, and some place called VIP Pizza and Pasta came up.. Not sure if it is related, but do they have any good pizza?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: haha, do they have a 20 inch pizza in stock by any chance?

• Who cares?, just keep playing and act like nothing is new because that is true. VIP Who?

Hmm, it would be quite convenient for you if we didn't think about the fact that NSD is the only thing separating BIGDAWGS from rank #1 wouldn't it?

;)

• BigDawgs = 27 members-25.9m points; NSD 12 members-30m points. Which one gets farmed daily? Recruit some of the old number 1 alliance members and maybe you can catch up.

Bruh, that was ruthless. take it easy on them rookies. they deserve more respect from us. they are BIG DAWGS BRUH!

• My bad... I'm no fan of some of them :thumbdown:

Yeah we have some trolls, I'm aware. We try to calm them down but can only do so much lol.

I dont post farming. But I could I guess... Maybe you just know how to play :thumbup:

A lot of our members were brand new when we picked them up so I won't argue the fact that there is definitely some work to be done. They are learning though, slowly but surely.

• :D Looks like faces are even bigger at the forum than in the reality... I think thats a fair and square question, it was the No. 1 ally for long time, with nice cooperation. No need to bring this into a childish game, who can farm more and who has the bigger...

This game depends on resources and technologies, if those are high, building a big fleet is no task... And we are #1 at research, soon #1 at eco, the next one is simple to figure out :)

• :D Looks like faces are even bigger at the forum than in the reality... I think thats a fair and square question, it was the No. 1 ally for long time, with nice cooperation. No need to bring this into a childish game, who can farm more and who has the bigger...

This game depends on resources and technologies, if those are high, building a big fleet is no task... And we are #1 at research, soon #1 at eco, the next one is simple to figure out :)

Oh, how you are so wrong on so many levels Thor

First of all, let me school you, of course the alliance with the most players will win eco/research 99% of the time. the fleet is up in the air because 30 players vs 10 it could be even or a way lead. and lol at building fleet is no task. i guess i'm just a big noob in peg with 120B fleet buddy with more then once top10 and countless of other skilled hits.

EDIT: I might add also, you'll never catch NSD in fleet score, mark my words, if you do ill quit jap.

• Yes, you are right, on the one side. Yes, we have more members. And? Numbers are numbers... You also could have so much members... At the statistics it doesn't matter how many members are in the ally, if it has still the points for rank 1...

Building a fleet depends on three major criteria: patient (so time) resources (so mines) & luck (so finding good hits). Its not so difficult I think... And boys I didn't talk about USING a fleet... just building. I never underestimate the skills in the game, and I know that points aren't everything. But how could I react on those comments? You are so proud, what for? You are successfully farming, for a while... and what happens if farms disappaer? Fleeters die out or get bored... My opinion is, that could happen to VIP also... They were mainly fleeters with huge fleet, had no profitable targets, ended to cooperate.

But this conversation started by the way because you made a ridiculous verbal fighting from a question that actually makes sense...

• Numbers factor in yes, but when the numbers are all small players, kinda hard to deal a lot of any damage when a 5 man ACS isn't strong enough to wipe out one person. Luck is one thing, keeping it safe is another. You should know that.

My opinion on the reason for the disbandment; ability to do ninjas on players who attack ex VIP members. Been playing long enough to spot that kind of desperation...