New Universe Deimos - March 21st Discussion

• Can our speed uni accounts merge here instead? Kappa

/thread

Other than that this looks like it'll be the new Io/Barym. Solid uni but given how annoyed everyone is I wonder how long it will last

• Just to get things straight, this is basically gameforge throwing shiet in the faces of so many players players. I dont even need to explain why, if your are confused look here: Merge Discussion March 2016

All i want to know now is why? Why are they so aggressively and furiously AGANIST the community??? Do they WANT us all to quit?

Well, at some point i have to admit im not that surprised after Thunder told us, that they reacted to his request without any kinda real basic logic and "that the people on the bottom of the hierarchy are less educated than the average player in the community".

• GameForge's going to do what GameForge's going to do. I'd like to imagine they actually listen to the members in some of their other communities or at the very least rationalize their decisions upon voodoo-like metrics. I bet by the end of this year everyone playing this game right now will be squeezed into painfully slow servers while half a dozen fairly empty servers are rolled out with the features we've been asking for, for Pegasus and Universe 1. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying "GF's going to do what GF's going to do."

• I would love to go join but when I try it tells me to refer to T&C and will not let me join. I have joined new uni's several times but this will not allow me to. No matter what email or password I put in or name tried several different combo's and nothing.

EDIT: I just figured out the problem. It was the browser....I could not register for new account in Chrome. I switched to Firefox and it let me register.

">

• How many player have joined?

"If it's 1 or a 1000 sins you're still getting sent to Hell.
    So why not go for 1.000.000 sins and go down there as a legend"

• Nice to see a fresh uni !

Active - SBC - Deimos Universe
    Retired - YAKUZA - Deimos
    Retired - TRADE - Barym Universe @}};;~~;~~
    "What does one have to do get people like "yakuza" removed from the game permanently? MODs if you see this please ban all of yakuza from the game and ban my email so i can never play again. Atleast get rid of people like "yakuza" out of the game. they are jerks and that ruins the game." - #2 Fanboi