Standard War Standard War Sun Tzu [Sun} vs The Eraser Destroyer [TED]

• I don't understand your statement Garth. I've taken down at least 10 of TED's puny fleets. Using the bones of TEDs fleets I have passed you in rank. I'm not at the level where Brian is where he can non stop nuke you, but I will get there soon LOL. TED tears are the best

• And your piont about ranks is.......

Dont think Brian is at that point. He has stopped nuking us right now. Don't think he like it happening to him.

-Many thanks to Shiryouiro

You may defeat me, but I will rise from the ashes stronger than before.

• my point isn't about the ranks, you suck at deflecting. its about all the TED ships that have been destroyed. E Z :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

• I just got the funny feeling that if we go to the same Uni, the war will not be over.

• I have a feeling the tides will turn if the war does get carried over in the merge, it depends on who has bigger accounts in other uni's

Too Poor For PhotoShop :thumbdown:
    Hydra = :dead:
    Kassiopia = :dead:
    Antares = :dead:
    Betelgeuse = :dead:
    Pegasus = :dead:
    Hyperion = :rofl:

• Sorry to burst you bubble Viceroy, but if we go to the same universe, the war will continue.

• Well have friends in other unis and dont think that starting from zero again will change a lot in terms of the war development.
    Only a few of the actual hits are posted.
    Account size would not really make a difference. Skill level is still very different.

We discussed a gesture to TED, though we could not agree to stop the war due to TED putting up a good fight as hardly the case.
    We could agree that TED at least did not give up! That merit some recognition.

So to celebrate the merger (like it or not, its a fact), and in recognition of TED staying in there and a lot of TEDs have learned to FS.

We offer to stop the war, if Garth confirm this. :stopping:

Your call now Garth. :biggrin2:

• My alliance has agreed to ending this war.

We met as enemies, let us leave as friends.

• Well looks like they dont want to close the war.

Well if its the MOD wish we continue what to do :phatgrin: