TeX[WAAC] -vs- Dj Antoine[4SC] (TD: ~21M)

• hmm.. been under my phalanx for a while. he's pretty good with his fleetsaving. noticed that he planted a new colony in this system (2 colonies actually) so i figured he would be bringing his fleet there .. must've had something planned. well today i scanned the planet and saw his fleet coming back from an attack. looks like he just made a HoF out of the hit (i dont know if he will post it this time)

locked the attack ... and the rest is below.

a PM from an unmentioned:

"i just want to tell you that if you ll attack thet serbian player you will be our enemy ... decide yourself .."

well so i guess i decided ... and it looks like i have an enemy or enemies now.

DJ .. like i said ingame, nothing personal. it's part of this game .... gluck on ur rebuild. i could've gone after your recyclers too but i'll let you keep those resources for your rebuilding

• Excellent hit man !! ;)

Dont bother with such threats,noone skilled will tell you that the way he did :)

Enjoy in the profits and keep up the good work ;)

Nice fleet too :)

glotr DJ

• good work Tex .

nice fleet :D

-------------------

• im happy i had good party in my house today thats the main reason for my falling but i will come back stronger and i will have my revenge
    gj tex
    im going to post my hof

• Very nice hit, good profits

Phalanx powaaaaa

good job, enjoy

GLOTR defender

• good work, like everytime, TeX

there was nearly 5.000 k profit

it seems very nice

Congratulations.

And glotr defender

HuRRaa ELDAR !!!

• Nice one TeX, you are a little dangerous with that Moon arn't you.

GLOTR defender

• Nice Tex ^^ good to see your putting your fleet to good use.

glotrb defender