DefWierDos [DFWD] vs. Eagle Eyes [Reapers]

• As many of you might know I am now a miner situated in my own quiet corner of G5. My range is very limited and my combat fleet is very small so when I find a few million I can raid I take it. I had some extra time so I went way out to G7 and took out one of these Eagle Eye guys. He cried big bad wolf about me....claimed he knew what he was doing and I was retarded. I laughed had my good response and was ready to move on.

As it has come to pass the fine people of IO (whom I like to refer to as bag ladies cause nothing stays secret for long) have told me that this particular member is now slandering my name all over the place. Don't play that game. Not with me. I may be a slum dog (right Nitro) but I will own up to my actions. But when you call me out like that...well

You hear that dude.

This will be a standard war. In effect these people will need to disband. Most are green to me but we have some who can make a few hits.

Be glassed or be gone...or just publicly apologize and I will let this go. I have no interest in halting my progress to take part in a senseless war but I must defend my honor.

BE GONE WITH YOU.

You should never hit Yourself.
    You just might get hit back.

Thanks to DISASTER for the siggy!

• Yup
    I got a pretty funny response from him when he saw the war deceleration...

So you have chosen the way of pain.

• Ok so I can see all the lies ur posting up so you can make yourself seem better no you're definitely a big coward for attacking me a rank 11 to a 600 ur profit was 25k I'm glad u spent that wiping ur ass with ur pathetic bro I will never apologize to a dirt like u

Warning - Flaming - Titanium [IT]

• all part of the game buddy, dont leave profit or someone WILL take it :idhitit:

now have fun everyone and keep it clean :biggrin2:

• dude claims he is going to vmode

yeah that'll show me...i dont care...vmode, quit, aplogize, or be glassed

its really your call

i did nothing wrong or dirty or under handed....king is the one hurling around baseless accusations.

• i get the occasional probe from u and i dont think u have ever launched on me. probably because i never leave u profit..:this: (hint hint)

• My understanding is the player got caught with his stuff out and someone took it fairly. So instead of learning that the game mechanics have such things happening everyday, he becomes hurt and spreads lies to higher players than the person who attacked him to stir up false rumors because he could not understand the concept of fleetsaving your resources everytime. Fleetsaving son, is the reason those players got to where they were. No player just let their resources out and played that way. I do not see those players actively playing because most have either left or went into vmode. So you can stand in vmode all you want but that proves the point that you have no word to stand on.

• topkek

did you guys know that Kingscythe's tears are the reason the ocean is so salty? True facts

Sig brought to you by ma boi DISASTER. Keep it real.

"We're more than just a people or an army. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideas—but we can certainly kill you."

• topkek

did you guys know that Kingscythe's tears are the reason the ocean is so salty? True facts

Why have we never spoken before....dude youre so funny...classic

• Why have we never spoken before....dude youre so funny...classic

can't tell if sarcasm :confused2:

Sig brought to you by ma boi DISASTER. Keep it real.

"We're more than just a people or an army. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideas—but we can certainly kill you."