How does one win the game

• Yakini will be for the swarm.
    :xeno:

But an important question first. How do I win?

I probed someone's planet, attacked for his 4k deut [after halving] and he probed me back.
    Fearlessly, I sent the swarm to his planet and he sent his fleet to mine.

My swarm fought brilliantly, 0 losses, all defenses destroyed.
    His pathetic fleet collapsed against my no losses defenses; Pure victory both fights.

Do I just keep doing that and eventually a popup will say I win?

Also I'm new to the game. Greetings!

• There are no winners. Only loser.

The game never ends until you decide to get yourself out.

You just get bigger and bigger.

You should never hit Yourself.
    You just might get hit back.

Thanks to DISASTER for the siggy!

• This is a goal orientated game buddy.

Set your self goals and try to achieve them.

I suggest go looking at some older unies to see what sort of goals are plausible so you dont think you can get 27 planets :blackeye:

Many thanks to Atina for the sig

• There is no winning.

There is only the inevitable addiction to ocrack. It's like the Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like.......but you can never leave.

Stay long enough and ogame will own your soul. Run away while you still can.

Signature by Disaster

Retired to Spam Planet. :cool2:

SANE! You say I'm no longer sane? What ever gave you the impression that I was sane to begin with? :crazy:

• I think the closest thing to win/lose, is if you fleet crash someone or are fleet crashed yourself. Sometimes alliances will declare war on one another as well. Otherwise winning in ogame seems to mostly be about advancing your worlds and making and executing an effective strategy to do that.

• nah you win by having the most heavy fighters

Sig brought to you by ma boi DISASTER. Keep it real.

"We're more than just a people or an army. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideas—but we can certainly kill you."

• no way man

go for laser tech...keep on going up and up

And then you win with? Battlecruisers? They use lasers i think.

"We're more than just a people or an army. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideas—but we can certainly kill you."

• highest level of seabed deuterium den

oh crap... I'M LOSING