Wolverine[Wahr] & gabby[Wahr] -vs- TMT~(TD: 8,06 M)

• Delay is the way to go, yes, but any probes will get you ninja'ed. If activity is popping up, then you need to keep your fleet in orbit for at least 15min to see what was going on. Is kinda bit of work but eventually you will find out whether there is a ninja or not. A safety scan within the first 15min of activity will give the defender the opportunity to hide the ninja which is even more fun if done correctly... Problem is, you need to adjust for the correct amount of resources as well if you play vs experienced users, which is kind of an annoyance ...

"just wow.i espongied you and you are weak.U are weak in attack.but VERY powererful in mining,probaly."

"I am referring to your vile and slanderous allegation that I work for you."
    "I know you delight in deceit and harassment, but even you must understand that some rules apply."
    "Now, have a nice day and try and find a concept of honor somewhere."
    Any more and ill start with warnings. I dont get involved much, not my style. BUT thiis is just silly.

• Delay is the way to go, yes, but any probes will get you ninja'ed. If activity is popping up, then you need to keep your fleet in orbit for at least 15min to see what was going on. Is kinda bit of work but eventually you will find out whether there is a ninja or not. A safety scan within the first 15min of activity will give the defender the opportunity to hide the ninja which is even more fun if done correctly... Problem is, you need to adjust for the correct amount of resources as well if you play vs experienced users, which is kind of an annoyance ...

Fyi, you misquoted. I never said that. The other guy did.

• Ooops, my fault. Quoted the message from Bvlgari and apparently cut out the wrong quote tags :fie:

Well, can't edit anymore for some reason.

"just wow.i espongied you and you are weak.U are weak in attack.but VERY powererful in mining,probaly."

"I am referring to your vile and slanderous allegation that I work for you."
    "I know you delight in deceit and harassment, but even you must understand that some rules apply."
    "Now, have a nice day and try and find a concept of honor somewhere."
    Any more and ill start with warnings. I dont get involved much, not my style. BUT thiis is just silly.

• Quoted from "SunWarriorKing"

What ways man ,activity ?lol

Delay the atack 1 min ,fix a spy 10 sec earlier and you will see if anybody is online .

Ninjaโ€žs are very funny .

Delay is the way to go, yes, but any probes will get you ninja'ed. If activity is popping up, then you need to keep your fleet in orbit for at least 15min to see what was going on. Is kinda bit of work but eventually you will find out whether there is a ninja or not. A safety scan within the first 15min of activity will give the defender the opportunity to hide the ninja which is even more fun if done correctly... Problem is, you need to adjust for the correct amount of resources as well if you play vs experienced users, which is kind of an annoyance ...

nevermind ,my english is bad ,and my power of reading its worse .i know what you say ,the fact is that the atackers on that time are sured that nobody is online ,BUT the question remains ?
    if he saw the atack the defender and contact a friend on skipe/ogame to acs him what activity do you want for this dear atackers?
    this was an example

and you not supervised the atack ,i keep an eye of his planets ,activity ,and keep my fleet delay a litle bit in the sky to not ninja -1 sec .and keep a eye of activitys so on