Seek & Destroy - Discussion

• Ok, so Shax added to team W4R then. Unbalanced but really nothing that can be done given the low turnout. :beer:

"None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."

• Sorry fleeter. I think it's too late now. Shax unbalanced points but now Team Goran has a commanding lead anyway. So I just don't see how adding you to either side would be fair. You should have signed up!

"None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."

• I'll provide an update on the scores tomorrow night as you move in to final stretch!

• We only got scores happening once but its fine. There was not much going on anyways.

It was only once. Except for that other time I posted the scores. So twice. And the final scores that get calculated in 48 hours. So will be three times. Oh, and also anyone can tally the scores for personal use. :wink:

Congrats to participants and reward winners! As foretold, the contest ends tonight at server reset. I will leave the CR threads open for 48 hours after that to allow for any last minute posts. Per the rules ALL CR's must be time stamped and posted within 48 hours of attack, so the CR threads will be closed on Wednesday (US) at server reset. Then I'll start working on final scores and everyone can (must) pm me their reward choices if you've won something. Whether you won something or not I hope you enjoyed the contest as a new distraction and reason to play!

CR threads closed. Final scores to be posted soon.

Hello! Just wanted to let you know I haven't gone off into hiding or something. Lots of questions about rewards...the list was finalized with everyone's request and submitted to Admin (who then sends it on to ComA) on 07/15/15. 15 days ago. So far it's taken over a month once or twice. So I don't have an update for you on when rewards are coming but I want you to know we haven't forgotten you and will continue to poke the ComA until he is done with the upgrades. :borg: