AnomanderRake [INV-O] -vs- rider [eXp] ~ (TD: 2,02 M)

in-system kitchen sink carnage

"None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."

• You're just 'rake'ing them in! Nice job!

U1 Hofs: 3 - 1 Top 10.
    U7 Hofs: 37 - Dead Uni.
    Andro Hofs: 3- Dead Uni.
    Vega Hofs: 15

• Very impressive attack. Attack someone from buddy list is very gorgeous. Congratulate on your courage and honesty. BRAVO!
    We were buudies till yesterday!!
    What to say?????????????
    What to say?????????????
    What to say?????????????
    BRAVO AGAIN!

• Um....lol? That is totally not true. Ignero was buddies with you. I was not. When this attack was made I was not on your buddy list. I took over ignero's account yesterday and thought it was the courteous thing to do to remove you from my buddy list, since I did not have your permission.

Lol

"None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."

• Attack made on a different account you would have thought would be a give away :P As rake had no access to Ignero's account at the time of the hit(about 2 weeks ago!) you being on Ignero's buddy list could not have helped him nor could he have even known.