The New World Order [NWO] vs Guardians of the Sphere[G_S]

• So we know it is kinda early to start a war but hell who cares :phatgrin:

We targeted these alliances not just because they are number 1 and 2 it is also because there are some cocky players there who don't even know how to play.

Plus it never hurts anyone to have a little fun. Well, except for them.

*rocket2**minigun2*

:borg:

Title edited to one alliance - Arazern
    Please make another war thread for second alliance.

Thank you DISASTER for this magnificent signature.

Former GameOperator

• You would think a GO would know the rules of declaring a war. You made 1 Declaration for 2 alliances...you did get the CR thread correct but missed the mark on the declaration.

">

• Thank you DISASTER for this magnificent signature.

Former GameOperator

• LOL Sun.....I am not trying to make more work for you Mods. Would it not be more of a mess to determine which thread to close if one of these wars goes inactive? You can't close the war thread for inactivity of one war when the other is active and they are all in 1 post. So it only makes sense to open 2 threads.

GL to all especially GS! :biggrin2:

">

Looks like G_S is still #1

Oh wait, I am looking at the wrong thing

:w00t: Superb. Shots fired on multiple levels.

SYNDICATE

"But we in it shall be remembered-We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that sheds his blood with me; Shall be my brother"

• So great new guys, two G_S member tried to attack me today. I was very excited to see some backfiring at last :phatgrin:

After they realized that I am online they decided to recall. :dash:

But the best thing is they are so rookie that they didn't even calculate fleet ratio so my fleet was gonna flee anyway. Now I am starting to feel the war was a bad idea since they don't know what to do with their fleet anyway. Just kidding, of course we're gonna keep crash them. :huntsman:

Sword and TMT, have a :cookie2: and just watch me :smile:

Thank you DISASTER for this magnificent signature.

Former GameOperator

• Such a shame, I would love to ninja them

• This G_S is a typical shop ally, they are on the top of ranking becouse they have used more $$$ then other alliances. I am quite sure that until a month a "skill ally" (like TIP :phatgrin: ) will be on the top!

Good war to both, but I will support NWO :thumbup: