Kickbutt & Stefanavich [OWN] vs IsoHank [Sentinel]

• Yes I did, I made a big mistake of putting this report up, and I don't have the fleet to defend my self so v-mode is my only option right now

• HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Put in a ticket saying Iso is Impeding your progress...

Anyways im out -- next time IPM if you dont have enough fleet.

• I know I shoulda sent missiles lol oh well live and learn

• lol at the hit. Iso got hit with recyclers :rofl: Something must of happened and I doubt it was a real life issue or internet problem :huh:

• If you see the tag you'll see Sentinel, Fox. Sorry about your illiteracy

-Notice-
    Insulting someone is not allowed on the forums. -Tazzzz31

• ^You see

Instead of running scripts and alarms-- when I am away from the computer I do something called "Living life" and it's fantastic

• ^You see

Instead of running scripts and alarms-- when I am away from the computer I do something called "Living life" and it's fantastic

Because you can't hit my fleet you say I'm using something illegal, perhaps it's just you not knowing when to strike and when not to.
    When you come from a 1x Uni like "Electra" you have to battle for every single piece of metal so you become very skilled at all aspects of the game. Here you can harvest 40-65mil a day! That in itself explains why in the first 10 days I had 14 Ninja's!

But the part that should make you feel the worst is that I will have my 1st anniversary on 2/27/14- not even 1 yr playing OGame yet and I am out of your reach :closed:

-Notice-
    Any discussion or accusations about using anything against ogame rules is not allowed on the forums
    if an issue arises, feel free to create a ticket. -Tazzzz31

• Rogarn stop digging up ancient threads. lol

Signature by Disaster

Retired to Spam Planet. :cool2:

SANE! You say I'm no longer sane? What ever gave you the impression that I was sane to begin with? :crazy:

• Well my fleet has been taken down, fell asleep while waiting for fleet to return and lost my fleet.. Hey it's just a game and I can rebuild all 336 kk units I lost in a matter of weeks... I wish that you coulda taken my fleet Rogarn instead of Iso's account

• I wish that you coulda taken my fleet Rogarn instead of Iso's account

I hate to say we told you so, but...........

Signature by Disaster

Retired to Spam Planet. :cool2:

SANE! You say I'm no longer sane? What ever gave you the impression that I was sane to begin with? :crazy:

• Anyone can take a fleet that is sitting on planet all night...

• Funny that he hasn't posted it on the board yet hmmm

• It's definantly a learning experiance though, I learned a lot, and I hope younger players can learn what not to do from this :D