b3rZerK [No Fear] vs BigBossMaster [Justice] - 16.102.000

• Dedication to the No Fear team, this hit is not possable without the team work, thx
    Deuterium cost on this low speed flight- 220k in total

I'd wish him a fast rebuild but I see he already ran into V-mod ^^

Dam I hate these turtles :evil:

[/SIZE]

At the target, 2.722.200 metal and 1.100.400 crystal are floating in space.
    You have harvested 2.722.200 metal and 1.100.400 crystal.

Defense after
    Light Laser 360 Heavy Laser 30
    Gauss Cannon 32 Ion Cannon 48
    Small Shield Dome 1 Anti-Ballistic Missiles 20

Edited once, last by b3rZerK ().

• lovely profits man , the fleet looking good also. enjoy rank 1 and also the profits 8)

glotr defender

• extremely nice hit mate, amazing profits, keep it up!!! :D

• Good profits , congratulations b3rzerk .

• WOW, m8!! I have to pick up my jaw off the floor after seeing your huge fleet. And in just a few months time. Very nice, man. And words cannot express the joy in seeing this hit right now. I'm just.......in awe. Very nice.....very, very nice. This fleet crash has been a long time coming. Congrats and looking forward to seeing your next big HOF.

GLIRL BigBoss, my dear. As I've told you before, don't wrap up your account points in all fleet, because there are much bigger fish out there, and a big hit like this literally sets you back to noob status.

• I have to agree with Jerm on this WOW WOW WOW!!! BigBoss things seem to down for u know bro all them late nights staying up trying to crash us has finally got u crashed.

b3rZerK awesome hit my friend hope to see more from u.

• What a amazin fleet are you moving jojo... Nice nice... Good profit lol...

Cheers!..

• damn how much dest....10 and continue to crash bunkers(i hate bunkers)

• I've seen this fleet a while ago....seemed fishy to me that someone with rank 700 would go through all the trouble of making such a fleet and having such a low economy.....and someone who was always fleetsaving on deployment decided to fs on harvest mission ...and you got him right after it landed it seems.....kinda odd ;)

Edited once, last by RaZmAn ().

• Excellent job b3rZerK.... nearly 0 losses

Enjoy your very nice profit.

GLOTR defender.

HuRRaa ELDAR !!!

• Big Boss Master I'm so so sory my friend :(
    and I dont have nothing to say but FR

Originally posted by RaZmAn
    I've seen this fleet a while ago....seemed fishy to me that someone with rank 700 would go through all the trouble of making such a fleet and having such a low economy.....and someone who was always fleetsaving on deployment decided to fs on harvest mission ...and you got him right after it landed it seems.....kinda odd ;)

Yes this hit was being planned as soon as he created his account. My friend plays it just to push me. Great job uncovering the truth..... Master GO,
    Sincerely, beloved RaTmAn

Edited once, last by b3rZerK ().

• nice des and BS count, defender, GLOTR, my advice, do not even bother with defense

• Razman this dude and his 2 other friends have nothing but fleet they did this trying to catch myself and other friends in my alliance.

Witch he failed in his attempt & he also failed to build himself up. So I say maybe your wrong. He has a planet right next to mine that is plainly stated Fleet crash where he had all his buddies come in and try to hunt me down for weeks even after the so called war they put on us.

I am glad to see him Crashed he deserved it.

• [ Thread closed by SharK | Reason: inactive | Date: 20.08.2008 - 6:32 PM ]
    [ me if reopening is required ]