#1 b3rZerk[No Fear] vs #11 RaZmAn[CURSED] T.D- 27.141.000

• IMO its more knowledge of tactics then skill. That and dedication to this game. Thats why this game is so darn addicting!

Anyways Nice Hit.

• really really nice hof
    gj man
    defender ur not macho :P

• good war...congratulations..get well soon razman !!!!

• unlucky about the moon, but great HoF

Well done on all the profit lol

• b3rZerK very good hit, massive damage and a very interesting target :)

10/10 from me...

Im guessing there will be FR...so FR :P

• nO WAY ,how could i miss this hit number 1 from u1 that is posted more than 2 weeks :tongue: , congratulations and keep the good rebuilding razta :D

• we know your game from org 27 b3rZerk
    us1 learn soon.. who is the best one in this uni. ;)

HuRRaa ELDAR !!!

• this is quite a tasty hit my friend...very tasty indeed

• Enormus fleet :)

compliment berzerk .... i think you are the best nerd .... ;)

and i think you are a very good player :)

• Sad to see you on the defender side mate!
    Have a good use of that Moon... keep it up =)

good hit berzerk! well done

• And what in this fight remarkable? That can that half of moon is made of fleet attacker? :)

Profit on fight very doubtful it also was restored long... It of that is not necessaryl. Loss of rate and the first place. Still time I shall tell for especially clever - for such fights have thought up ACS!

• good war...congratulations b3rZerk....get well soon razman....

Originally posted by Andryusha
    And what in this fight remarkable? That can that half of moon is made of fleet attacker? :)

Profit on fight very doubtful it also was restored long... It of that is not necessaryl. Loss of rate and the first place. Still time I shall tell for especially clever - for such fights have thought up ACS!

Hit was to destroy my fleet design and to kill future threat to NF ally as well of big trash talker.. ACS is doubtful for the way I was watching this fleet.

Loss's were nothing as my account has nanites to rebuild fleet in same day and top 1 means very little this stage for the top 3 players. 1 good crash and either top 3 can be #1.

P.S. I've made many Battles of HOF with many profit, maybe 6-7 CR already extra. 2M-4M-6M profit ect..
    Even I made a bigger damage then this fight.
    I've posted this 1 reason only which community knows :D. Even though it can be argued a "probe and smash" which it wasn't :)

Good game

Edited once, last by b3rZerK ().

• You should post a bit more of youre HOFs than , u2 is beating u1 on HOFs