Homo Habillis[HIA] -vs- kira is back[h-n] TD:: 357.035.000 M

U r all wrong!!!.........the account live only 3 days………. :waittilligetu:
    I want to dedicate this hit to all greek players in all uni!!.
    Glory to HIA – STILIARI!!!!

Kira is gone, I wish you to be always on the right side of the HOF….:blackeye:

:busted:

H.
    I.A.
    Any Time...Any Place...[color=#0000ff]Any Target...

Astrin0s ©

• just omfg no words

biggest loser of .us server and probably world wide

i thought after my post where i said he will lose his fleet soon he will be more careful but this is just...no words XD

enjoy in profts dude

POST IS PROBABLY TROLLING YOUR HOF

in space no one can hear your scream

• nice hit mate. keep going.. kira pls don't get hit once

tigra

• homo habilis thanks that you destroyed him nice profit :thumbup:

kira you are the biggest noob in my hsitory, :madder1:

and my biggest mistake was give you account because you are such a noob
    :loosenuts:

Destroyed espionage probes : 8,5 G

• I just cannot believe someone was stupid enough to give Kira account after watching him fall so many times .. and even think that guy has skills in OGame ,no offense Kira .. its just a fact ..

So it really took only 3 days ,I thought you would last longer due the circumstances but that did not help either ...

Greeks in action as usual,careful all seeing eye of Homo hehe .. great catch bud & MASSIVE profits ;)

This hit is a lesson (one of many) to those who wish to give away their accounts to pro player like Kira,who talks about FS when he makes a hit with fleet he never built ,by God knows how many times(I repeat myself too much lmao) ..

I am sure there will not be rebuild , so once again(yup,I repeat again.. :D ) have fun in RL .. OGame just is not for you.

5 for you Homo ;)

• :D

but i was right, i said not even 7 days :tongue:

and i'd like to say one thing to homo habilis: you're wrong about mkd, they're perfectly legal country, because you can buy cheap stuff there :/
    just because alexander the macedonian was gay, it doesn't mean he was greek 8)
    just kidding, you know my sense of humor ^^

• Kira = biggest noob I have ever seen
    I can't tell more about this person...
    congratz Homo

• Don't insult Macedonian people or Macedonian players. Just because Kira is irresponsible, doesn't mean that there aren't other great Macedonian players here or on other servers. I know quite a few excellent ones. Anyway, I see Kira like I see Kenny. They get already built accounts from people and then crash them because they just don't care. Once you invest your time and patience into creating something, you get attached to it and you do your best to keep it safe, but players like the ones I mentioned (and many others for that matter) just don't care enough to take good care of what they were given.

Sorry, Kira, I don't have anything against you, as far as I'm concerned, you're an ok guy, but you're not a good player and I think that the only reason most people here on .us know who you are is because you're pushy, you spam far too much on the board and because you've lost your fleet too many times. Well, not your fleet, but you get what I mean. Maybe for once you should stick around and rebuild what you lost, then you may get some respect from other players.

Attacker, the profit is beautiful, spend it well. :sr:

• Ok it is the first time in the us that i was sooooooooo glad to see somebody crash ....

The first time that it was a personal issue for me and for my alliance.

We might have been until today opponents with the P_T that was strictly ingame. It wasnt a personal matter just a game!!!!

For someone to be a good player or a bad player doesnt make him less or more of a good person.

BUT kira proved to me that he was a BAD person...

When somebody doesnt respect a flag who combines a whole nation and its history means that he cant respect a group of people!!! When he puts the second world war german symbol on MY flag he is a racist for a whole nation...

I am not some kind of patriot and have never made fun or reduce the values of a nation and this is a game. There is no room for people who bring politic problems in a forum of a game so they can solve them with the worst way....by disrespecting a whole nation!!!!

For me i dont care if you are a bad player i would even try and help you if i could as i have done with many players in this uni BUT people like you i can only ignore (thats why i told you i dont want to even talk to you in pm) and feel pity that are still people who think like that. Young people who are ready to start a national war to prove what???

what do you prove when you make fun of my flag??? How can that be a joke????

I feel SORRY for you and the people who are like you!!!

Homo you did the job once again and this time it had a very happy feeling, a unique pleasure!!!
    You kicked him out of a uni that at least its player respect each other on a human level...

P.S if anyone has any doubts about what i have said he can contact me in forum and in game with pms :)

• :censored3:

sidd respect for this quote XD RESPKT XD

just awesome

• if kıra ıs racıst why than why you and youre allı put that lınk about ''truth about macedonıa'' on every second HoF?ımages wıth hand and greece flag and other thıngs? hahaha ofc lıke every person who lıke hıs natıonalıty he wıll make lıke hım:D on .us server ıs only kıra macedonıan and actıve user on board from macedonıa and ofc he wıll fıght for hıs country ...you thınk that he ıs bad person? you are wrong he ıs the most funnıest guy and the most good guy ı ever seen before:D we dont lıke hım cuz he ıs noob on game but ın RL he ıs angel:DHOMO god job:DVjestıca lets god bless you ! wıth youre words! the most cleaver person ı ever seen on board:Dother look youre garden ;)kıra GL . . .

• nice hof and i can always tell that he's a good person but just bad @ doing the right stuff.

never does fs nor care about the fleet ; just play w/ fleet for few hours and destroy them and abandon the whole acc.

if it is #116 after the crash, it is still a good acc and should be able to rebuild quickly. unless... it is a freaking turtle w/ bit of fleet.

and to the n00b who gave an acc to Kira, you should've just delete the acc so it won't get wasted by someone who lacks responsibility.

anyway, enjoy the profit attacker and i wonder who'll get that acc next.

• Kira in this thread someone told that you are macedonian.. in that fight they say congratulations Kıvanç. as long as i know Kıvanç is a turkish name(i know cos i'm Turkish).

so there are 2 chances. you are lying or someone gave you that acc too and i guess i ruined that one too...
    and also that uni was opened 5 years ago and if that the biggest hit you could have done then that prooves nothing.. so as i said many times before good luck on the rebuild and pls do it on your own and don'T wait for other accs to ruin again :)

and Homo once more great hit keep going

• hahahaha Im macedonıan and everyone knows that ı lıve ın turkey-ıstanbul-bayram paşa ;)
    and on my ıntro u have that ı lıve ın turkey but you gonna do when u are unınformed guy who want to be KING xD
    grow up kiddie=) :hahaha2:

LOOKING FOR TOP 10 ACC

• hahahaha Im macedonıan and everyone knows that ı lıve ın turkey-ıstanbul-bayram paşa ;)
    and on my ıntro u have that ı lıve ın turkey but you gonna do when u are unınformed guy who want to be KING xD
    grow up kiddie=) :hahaha2:

well i dont say you don't live in turkey. if you are macedonian Kıvanç is a really abnormal name am i right? (Kıvanç is a turkish name by the way)
    and its not bayram paşa its Bayrampaşa :)

Edited 2 times, last by winn ().