Irish [SkyWorld] -vs- Demon Lux [WAAK]

• He keeps flapping the gums and I keep making missiles. Enjoy the losses and FR on the rebuild. I look forward to repeating......I would have continued but I have things to do...Thanks for the few hours of fun on your time.....Sleep tight....... :hahaha:

IPM Assault
    Attackers:
    Irish has fired 46 IPMs, costing: 575.000 Metal, 115.000 Cristal and 460.000 Deuterium
    Defender: DEMON LUX
    Rocket Launcher 1.000
    Light Laser 1.000
    Heavy Laser 50
    Gauss Cannon 30
    Plasma Turret 20
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1
    Anti-Ballistic Missiles 20
    Interplanetary Missiles 10

46 IPMs later
    Rocket Launcher 943 (lost 57 units)
    Light Laser 974 (lost 26 units)
    Heavy Laser 22 (lost 28 units)
    Gauss Cannon 24 (lost 6 units)
    Plasma Turret 0 (lost 20 units)
    Small Shield Dome 0 (lost 1 units)
    Large Shield Dome 0 (lost 1 units)
    Anti-Ballistic Missiles 0 (lost 20 units)
    Interplanetary Missiles 8 (lost 2 units)
    After attack:
    The attackers have paid 575.000 metal, 115.000 crystal, and 460.000 deut
    The defender has lost 1.686.000 metal, 1.224.000 crystal, and 672.000 deut
    Powered by Phoenix IPM Converter 1.1.3 by Felipe latest version (20.06.2009)

IPM Assault
    Attackers:
    Irish has fired 52 IPMs, costing: 650.000 Metal, 130.000 Cristal and 520.000 Deuterium
    Rocket Launcher 1.000
    Light Laser 1.000
    Heavy Laser 50
    Gauss Cannon 30
    Plasma Turret 20
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1
    Anti-Ballistic Missiles 30

52 IPMs later
    Rocket Launcher 939 (lost 61 units)
    Light Laser 976 (lost 24 units)
    Heavy Laser 47 (lost 3 units)
    Gauss Cannon 27 (lost 3 units)
    Anti-Ballistic Missiles 0 (lost 30 units)
    After attack:
    The attackers have paid 650.000 metal, 130.000 crystal, and 520.000 deut
    The defender has lost 1.536.000 metal, 1.123.000 crystal, and 666.000 deut

IPM Assault
    Attackers:
    Irish has fired 70 IPMs, costing: 875.000 Metal, 175.000 Cristal and 700.000 Deuterium
    Rocket Launcher 1.000
    Light Laser 700
    Heavy Laser 50
    Gauss Cannon 30
    Plasma Turret 20
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1
    Anti-Ballistic Missiles 30
    Interplanetary Missiles 10

70 IPMs later
    Rocket Launcher 756 (lost 244 units)
    Light Laser 492 (lost 208 units)
    Heavy Laser 0 (lost 50 units)
    Gauss Cannon 0 (lost 30 units)
    Anti-Ballistic Missiles 0 (lost 30 units)
    Interplanetary Missiles 0 (lost 10 units)
    After attack:
    The attackers have paid 875.000 metal, 175.000 crystal, and 700.000 deut
    The defender has lost 3.125.000 metal, 1.739.000 crystal, and 820.000 deut

IPM Assault
    Attackers:
    Irish has fired 83 IPMs, costing: 1.037.500 Metal, 207.500 Cristal and 830.000 Deuterium
    Rocket Launcher 1.000
    Light Laser 1.000
    Heavy Laser 50
    Gauss Cannon 30
    Plasma Turret 20
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1
    Anti-Ballistic Missiles 28

83 IPMs later
    Rocket Launcher 0 (lost 1.000 units)
    Light Laser 0 (lost 1.000 units)
    Heavy Laser 0 (lost 50 units)
    Gauss Cannon 0 (lost 30 units)
    Anti-Ballistic Missiles 0 (lost 28 units)
    After attack:
    The attackers have paid 1.037.500 metal, 207.500 crystal, and 830.000 deut
    The defender has lost 5.684.000 metal, 2.110.000 crystal, and 716.000 deut

Losses Irish:
    M = 3,137,000
    C = 627,000
    D = 2,510,000
    Total = 6,274,500

Losses WAAK: :ut:

M = 40,156,000 :facepalm:
    C = 6,196,000
    D = 2,874,000

Total = 49,226,000 :iwanmymommy:

• HAHA, So you need your mommy to help you add. :iwanmymommy:
    My losses were
    M- 12,031,000
    C- 6,196,000
    D- 2,874,000

Total- 21,101,000

Not quite the 49kk you put down. Its Ok though, we all know how hard you try with your 2nd grade math.
    So go ahead, hide in V-mode and continue to be the comic relief for us all.

:iwanmymommy: Help me with my math plz.

• it seams he really want his mommy in some way hope not in some perverse way 8o

now on topic lux u turtle! u have almost more def on 1 planet then me on 9 xD

fr to u not big deal really.fleet is important :)

POST IS PROBABLY TROLLING YOUR HOF

in space no one can hear your scream

• Yes. It was a great math error. Your big about calculations. Did you two really report an IPM post? What now guys......I mean all day you complain about reporting posts but you do so the most. We know its Alien who does it and with the rating of threads. She actually puts allot of belief into that rating system. To funny.

Are you two a couple because you both happen to have wrote me ingame as well as comment here?

Demon Lux all you do is whine when it doesn't go your way. Yes, I'm in v mode. So what? Come get me? Don't worry like I told you ingame I'll pop out while you dream of your leet fleet and do it all over again. This time I'll bring company though to really pile it on. Are you really that upset that 4 of your planet defenses were bashed down practically to nothing?

Sleep tight you two...........

Hey Alien your right...Fleet is most important...How is Vorso and Intuition looking? :nuffsaid:

• Please point out to me where I have whined? I enjoy you sending your Ipm's at me, You think it really hurts me? I get the satisfaction of you looking like an idiot on the boards. Keep firing away . I have already rebuilt all of those defences just so you can do it again.

So Mr Irish, Please continue to IPM me, Its comical how much time and res you waste on something that has no worth.
    You spent 5-6 hours bombing me while I sleep, I move res and rebuild in less than 15 min, actual time devoted.

GLIVM-Good Luck In Vacation Mode
    I look forward to you sneaking out for some IPMS.

ONCE AGAIN, DO IT AGAIN, , I CANT WAIT.

Mabee we will make a movie of it "WHEN RETARDS ATTACK"

• Man your an easy man to bend. You rebuilt in 15 minutes.....That's motoring. To cover 4 planets in 15 minutes. At the end of the day you had to spend 25mm in res that you didn't the other day. Enough satisfaction for me.

Please point out to me where I whined? Read your reply. Whining the whole way through.

Thought we agreed you would stop taking shots at the word "retard" Not nice for a family guy.

And it now is evident why you and Alien always take shots at my mother.......Its because I actually know who my mother is. Its ok. If you need I'll paypal both you some coin so we can start searching for your mothers. I assume they are both still in Bangkok so searching will be easy enough.

Enjoy silo 6....You'll need it and I'll get satisfaction knowing you did it for me.

Sleep tight...........

• its true irish,u are making fool out urself with this silly IPM attacks but oh well we all know that ur place is in CR section so keep spaming.once when u grow up and start using FLEET maybe then we will see u in HOF section.but please dont try to fake a hof like last time when it was obvius sat smash ;)

• so somone has bit of duet stock to waste....

even though there are things going on between you and Lux,

hit w/o profit isn't worth it..

you have enough fleet to break through those def, so why not just use those duet and launch some fleets?

or... r u lazy just like me? :)

• Its not laziness, there were 6 hours he was building 1-2 Ipms to launch at me. Its called scared lil chicken. I even had several hundred LF and 94 BC sitting on one of those planets and he didnt even try for them. its ok though, I will continue to build the Defence for you Irish.
    GLIVM

• Not lazy....The guy has has 6 times the fleet as me. I could launch on his few hundred SS and the 94 BC..It came out to 90 recs...Not exactly worth a big launch party.

@ Catcher.....My res and I'll play to waste it as much as possible. Your history has been sketchy as hell in the past as I remember with the MOHE war or CF or whatever tag you were wearing. So you commented for me to launch through the defenses straight up for the 100 recs of goods....I could have but didn't....My game.

@ Alien you got me rolling..........IPM attacks part of the game. Maybe when you launch a fleet by yourself you can start speaking to your leet skills. Until then keep the buddy program strong. As far as teh fool....Evident with how everyone else thinks of you on the server. WAAC may put up with you but the balance of the server could care less......Evident with your 1+ year giveaway of your account.......

@ Lux you just keep coming back for more. Mr. Irrelevant...Yes, I'll be back with some additional missiles so get that silo back up to snuff. Just go get some rest and let me worry about my game. Your starting to troll my CR.

• in other words irish u dont have b@lls to attack with fleet players who have stronger fleet then u. 8) loser

WAAC may put up with you but the balance of the server could care less......Evident with your 1+ year giveaway of your account.......

im rolling now here ahhahah with every new post from u,u show how stupid u really are :)

btw u forgot to mention my whining about solar sats.u repeat ur self all the time bro.no new arguments? shame..

• Thanks for stopping by Alien with your input. Its always appreciated and especially the name calling. Let me know when you can post without insults if thats possible. But everyone has stopped reading anything you post a long time ago.