GOKU (GOKU REBORN) VS M.TEAM (MadMan Team)

• And what a nice victory it will be :P

Only defense crashes on miners... :O GOKU above... above what ?( dunno really, maybe above inactive M.TEAM miners ? Maybe :rolleyes:

Where was that sense of honor when declaring on UR?

• We are winning :D

Mteam, there is no shame in creating a new allie, and give up MTEAM
    And admit we are better, handsomer, cooler and more skilled then U

Then all those bashes will be over..

• :stupid:
    just to say hello and GOKU above all :beer:
    :ly: GOKU

• r u really winning hehehe u made me laugh :P the only nice hits are the one laiko's doing :)
    other then this in relation with goku above all i didnt c this in war it was more bashing def then killing and hunting fleet

if u r above all by def bashing and not by hunting fleet ..... no comment :P

gl all we r enjoying this war :)

• a new rule to this hof ...
    IF THIS WAR BECOMES INACTIVE (7DAYS) THE WINNER WILL BE THE ONE WHO MADE MORE DMG GL BOTH SIDES

• Please learn to read :O

If the war will be inactive 7 days it will be closed!

From Diplomacy Rules. Everybody knows that rule so don't use your BIG letters to remember it... pffff :O

• OMG....M.TEAM you need to find a new lawyer...

Ruckoll this rule does not say anything about winner....its only forum rule for closing threads...

loool

• OMG....M.TEAM you need to find a new lawyer...

Ruckoll this rule does not say anything about winner....its only forum rule for closing threads...

loool

:ly: MAKE LOVE NOT WAR !!! :ly:

• ah ruckol...our favorite joker....you missed us...you are rly good antic....

• hey cheater team :D

we are gonna win this war noobteamcheatersbugabusersbotandscriptusers

Imma blow ur moonz skyhigh :D

Your fleet from planet [::] arrived at the moon of the planet on ** of . Your deathstar aims its alternating graviton shock cannon at the satellite. At first, light quakes increasingly build up on the surface of the moon. The moon begins to deform and is torn apart. Gigantic chunks of rubble come flying towards your fleet. It is too late to evade them. Your entire fleet is obliterated in a hail of rubble.
    Moon destruction chance: 13.8564064606 % DS destruction chance:46 %

Oh no my RIPS i lost them :'(

3RIPS gone, and an Mteam moon gone

Buildings Robotics Factory5 Lunar Base6 Sensor Phalanx4 Jump Gate1
    and those buildings gone =D

Wiiiiiiii next moonz cumming up, let the IPM rainz :D

We go freaking mental, we go freaking mental LALALALA HE!!!

• Just because the CR spot closes does not mean the war ends, if this thread too goes inactive for 14 days/2 weeks the war will be over ;)

Well i think we dont want that to happen ^^