B.E vs H H

• only difference is that this is ogame.us, and we have our own little rules that you all will follow...

so read us rules and than say something constructive

• ha ha we are maybe ""week"" but we are not taking new players.and we still leading.

Warning removed - Chaos Josh

Edited once, last by CRNI BOMBARDER ().

• yeah, you are leading in the amount of senseless attacks, congrats to ya.

oh by the way, you do know that approximately half of the damage we "have" doesn't exist, since def is rebuilded each time ?

anyhow, how about you kill my fleet ? This would already go past the 150kk units on your wishlist and the war would be over, how about that ? I know, it's already hard to hit defence but maybe you find the time to kill an actual fleet.

And furthermore, we didn't take a new player cuz of this war, we took him because we know him and already dealt with this before this war even started.

But afterall i still have to say "thank you". We're pretty amused about each attack so thanks for entertaining us.

<°))))><|

Hypnofish is watching you!

Originally posted by CRNI BOMBARDER
    OK, we will bring new player in B.E alliance

AND

Originally posted by CRNI BOMBARDER
    ha ha we are maybe ""week"" but we are not taking new players.and we still leading.

I lol'd ... please [and I mean really please, because I will die because I have to laugh so much about your posts] think about your posts before you klick the button ... read what you wrote, think about it, read it again and then decide if it's ok or if it's not ok ... atm you're trolling yourself and your whole alliance ^.^

... ah btw your alliance should take a new name: In your place I would take "Balkan Entertainement" or something like that ^.^

... so long ... happy def bashing ...

• It seems to me that HH alliance with such a "great" fleet is afraid of some little war...?! ha? :D guys why are you playing like noobs?! let's fight... ;) :D

• alliance H H has me on my side,xample is my good friend,and i will not watch him falling...

• we are true BALKANS not like others [they will recognize them self] and we are not afraid of anybody.

• Well we are true germans.. and now?

We are just chilling in a senseless war with a senseless war reason and senseless crs

• Warnings given please don't send me PMs why you got a warning read the rules than follow them....

so long...

• GL IN THIS WAR FOR BOUTH SIDES
    and B.E dont worry about meha i doubt that he can harm you ;)
    it looks like meha has abandom his country mates from balkan ccc you are a shame to balkan
    once more gl in war to be and hh may the better win(Go BALKAN :cheers: )
    OVER&OUT Mr Ice [Goku]

Edited 3 times, last by IceZero ().

• Huh, my first post in this Forum :D

Hy CoReTeX my Friend :D

All best wishes to H H, i looked at the other Thread and only i saw was deffbashes :p uh yeah ?!

Greetz BreddoX

• B.E vs H H

B.E-------17.536.000
    H H--------138.391.000

TD -> 155.927.000 > 150kk

Is this waste of time finally over now ? :o

<°))))><|

Hypnofish is watching you!

• YOURS loses will be 150 million, unless you want to quit ?

• CoReTeX what do you have against war? Nobody wasted your time, this is just a game if you don't have time to play it... well... what can I say...

Edited 2 times, last by DuleS ().

Originally posted by vrsac
    War lasts until 150 MILLION damage

All losses are counted

All losses: Yours and ours (155kk total)

And btw: Yes you waste our time, since there was no win on both sides in almost every cr