Zuckerman+Eros[] Vs HYZaaRR+orko[GHoST]&XIII+il balordo[270italy] - 107.460.000 TD

Originally posted by lejar
    ;) i think yes .
    girls are better than boys in all country ;)

absolutely you are right Lejar. I think you are really good player and friend.so you can hit them.they are so easy :ut:

Originally posted by carnivore

me or someone will hit you but the attacker will be Turkish player and that s important and dont think about me you should think about your account, you are chatty but we will see how much good player are you..well what is your player nickname ? maybe are you balordo's girlfriend, you know italian girls good player than boys... :cheers:

Yes honey, i'm balordo's girlfriend!!A beautiful girl like me can exist only in your dream ;)
    Anyway don't be warryed sweet, i'll start soon to play...i think around the 20 january :) In italy we like very much crhistmas holyday, and we also belive in santa clouse for all life long ^^ so in this period i can't play because i have to wait for him
    In theese days please don't be banned :D
    I really wish you will be able to hit me :)It would be the first time that an italian is crashed by a turkish :):)So glory and honour to the winner my dear mr. kebab ;)

@franch girl: i know :(. Women are able to crash men, so i think for you is not difficoult to crash fleets :D :)

Edited 3 times, last by RED REBEL ().

• yes i see, you are like a girl and you exist only in horny men's dreams. :Dso i dont wanna talk to you now, you are not player why are you here for italian guys? :D anyway goodluck with santa clouse because really you will be need it.. :D

Edited 3 times, last by carnivore ().

• I don't like your post....you're very funny :D

BUT

catch me.....if you can :) :)

YES WE CAN!!!! ghghghg

yes i see, you are like a girl and you exist only in horny men's dreams. :Dso i dont wanna talk to you now, you are not player why are you here for italian guys? :D anyway goodluck with santa clouse because really you will be need it.. :D

hahaha...this is rare occasion that i agree with carnivore...he really showed you...you Italian player don't know how to play ogame...

hahaha...this is rare occasion that i agree with carnivore...he really showed you...you Italian player don't know how to play ogame...

Is funny listen this in a topic where there not one, but 2 turkish crashed in ninja :D:D
    ('couse they spyed the target too late lol)
    wait another crash to say your opinion...here is ridicolous ;);)

anyway is not sage tell this to a person that you don't know :)
    i've not express any opions about carnivore ogame skills so should be good don't speak about me if you don't know who i am ;)

Originally posted by RED REBEL
    Is funny listen this in a topic where there not one, but 2 turkish crashed in ninja :D:D
    ('couse they spyed the target too late lol)
    wait another crash to say your opinion...here is ridicolous ;);)

anyway is not sage tell this to a person that you don't know :)
    i've not express any opions about carnivore ogame skills so should be good don't speak about me if you don't know who i am ;)

hahahahha :D :ut:

comical nation italy :D ..
    very very comical .. :D

Don't forget ; I am here ... !!!!!

Stick to the HOF Comment,you almost pushed it too far... Warning for Flaming - Heineken

Edited once, last by carnivore ().

comical nation italy :D ..
    very very comical .. :D

Please don't speak about nations. Here is a game, only a game. If you have anything to say about italian players, ok.

If you have anything to say about Italy, you can send a mail to the government.

Ok?

Nobody here outraged your land.

• I didn't want to speak bad about Turkey because i HAVE respect for many of the tuskish player and people, but you started to speak bad about ITALY and you are continuing, so i have to remember to you that you live in one of the nations with worse social and economical problems and after 15 years you have not sufficient skills to join in europe :) We have not said anything bad about Turkey but it's not difficult to make fun about your nation and you know good this fact ;);)
    So please do not speak anymore about nation we belong but make only fun about me and my friends ;)
    Italians are not razzist and we don't want to become for ogame ;)
    i can give only this advise ;)

Edited 2 times, last by RED REBEL ().

• with no doubt, we have sense of humour :rolleyes:

i'm sure we're comical, with a prime minister like that :rolleyes:
    but this is not your problem, right? ;) u can criticize balordo, red rebel and also me but don't touch italy, we never said anything against ur country and this is just a game, relax and think about coming back on the top and crash balordo, so that he stops making me spam on his 3ds :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P :P :P

Stick to the HOF Comment,you almost pushed it too far... Warning for Flaming - Heineken

1 d1dnt start 1t. look at the beg1nn1ng of 1t :). some players ,who has no acc and no relat1on w1th war, sent repl1es to war. but 1 respect to you :(

• trash..........

8o

Warning for Spam - Heineken

• @ Carnivore - I do read ,and i know you did not start it but it continued to grow into bigger and bigger flaming ,and along that I dont care who started,those who pass on the flaming will get warnings and bans if they continue after warning I `ve given...

It `d be best for me not to give any warning,but push it,not just you,anyone,and I wont hesitate a second.

Cheers & Good night guys,keep it clean.