• I know this is rich coming from me.

It has not even been long since the universe started but I don't think the lack of ACS is helping the longevity of the server either. I have heard from several other players about this issue and I want to put it on the table for Gameforge to consider. Please, activate ACS in this universe or at least introduce a poll for it, especially now that .us is opening yet another universe. Thanks.

• just started here, so sorry if this is a dumb question, but does "ACS off" mean you can't slow down an attack?

• wow, funny...

Let me think about something :

The universe was announced

I´m pretty sure, you read the Specs and thought:

HEY, if I spend all my Pocket money in, i´ll be the big Pimp in there - as it happens as the universe starts...

A lot of "hahaha I´m the big BOOM - SPY and FLY - GUY" happens

Than someone else came in, thought the same - spent more money (not me be sure) and gets (for the moment) unkillable for everyone.

And now - you and your other girlfriends really cry here and in other threads - oh nooo the universe dies,

please turn ACS on, cause my mom won´t spend me more pocket money.

Than me and my Girlfriends can kill the rest of the universe together. So the universe can die 1 month later...

And please don't forget to create new Forum-Accounts, to give your threads more +1

So the only thing I would say :

Go to another universe where ACS is on - there is no reason to cry for u, right?

Or you can change to fear-mode like Bizzle - MRsLyle or the others of ur girlfriends.

And don't forget to post your SPY and FLY attacks in the combat section - where you are sure no one can ninja you, cause of non-ACS

At last - something to think about :

What kills universes?

NON ACS or the reason, that you can buy everything for money, and grow up more than free to play players and kill them that way?

• that was super immature and i think it solidifies our arguement that the number 1 player is a bully and that the universe is dying because of it.

noobin around in a universe near you

• wow, funny...

it's not unkillable for the "moment", it's 500m point difference between #1 and #5

We're simply asking ACS on, I'm sure it wont be problem for him/her if ACS is on :)

Also what Archi pointed out is you can't really slow down your fleet and avoid JG ninja or DM ninja etc

• that was super immature and i think it solidifies our arguement that the number 1 player is a bully and that the universe is dying because of it.

Have a look at the combat section, and u can see that you and your girlfriends are the problem in here. Especially fear-mode-relocating-no-skill-bizzle

But hey, it's always the other person's fault

And #1 has a few honor points, so he don´t attacks much... - seems to me he is not the problem - as I said : Have a look in the Combat section, girls

But I think that´s a bit high to understand for u.

• Commi, go take your toxicity somewhere else. I was inviting an adult, civil discussion about our universe settings. If you don't like anyone threatening your buddy's (or your) 500 million point monopoly over the universe, you can vote in the poll that would need to happen before the changes are introduced. I joined this universe because it was the newest one at the time of joining. Thank you for your input.

• Have a look at the combat section

- First of all can you drop that girl thing it's totally cringe to call someone a girl in 2022, what are you 60 year old racist/exists ex Army drill Instructor?

- Second of all yes it's true that we are terrorizing entire Ymir universe and 99,9% are hiding in g5 g6 and JG-ing every day multiple as for #1 if ACS is on we would approach things differently and just because he is building clicker & passive fleeter does not mean he is to be SPARED.

Also who are you ingame my friend, you speak a lot while hiding behind random name

• No toxicity in here, just a lot of tears, because - and that is my view (you can discuss it) :_

You are very very sad that another guy came in and stole u the show. Because if not, you would be the paid #1.

And in that case - would this discussion about our universe settings start? No I think not. Because in that case

would you puff yourself up, and your girlfriends were proud to be #1 Buddy like - Be careful what you do, we know #1

But that's not the case - and you opened up the discussion.

Uni settings announced, you signed up and accepted, so deal with it

• @Commi-I'm sorry I don't really wanna go off topic, but if you checked the combat reports section you would know exactly who they are, but as for you...who're you? For all we know, you are not even a player in this universe, you have no say in this discussion. Enough said.

• For all we know, you are not even a player in this universe, you have no say in this discussion. Enough said.

I have, be sure.

And it's not your job here to determine who participates and who doesn't.

But you're right, enough said.

I can already see that you are not clear about the uni settings you´ve accepted

• Oh, like it's new that suddenly players would request a settings change for their universe, whether it's for eco, fleet or research. I don't see most universes having a number 1 at 500 million, 2 months in. Just let it go. If most of the universe will accept it, and you (and rank 1) don't, it's you who needs to adapt.

• Especially fear-mode-relocating-no-skill-bizzle

I love you too. I know you miss me friend. I usually v mode on weekends. I do more than play ogame lol.

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!

• OK turn it the other way :

You register in a new Universe with ACS, and than after 2 month you get huntet by Topplayers that paid a lot...

You run into the frorum and cry : Thats not fair, after 2 month.. bla bla like here.... they are not able to kill me in a 1vs1 PLS DO NON ACS in this universe *tears* *tears* *tears*

(maybe Farville is something for u)

and btw :

https://www.mmorpg-stat.eu/bas…s=_177&pays=19&statview=1

Unistart : 18k ships / 246k points

etc etc etc

now u are anrgy someone stole your show... thats all

AND I read the Specs of the universe and and I understood them... you?

• Sure we accepted uni settings, but we didn't expect that someone will come and drop 6000$ dollars on NON ACS uni, can you understand that? Can you wrap your head around what it means to spend 6000$ (if not more) to get an advantage.

Either way I'm done talking to you, first you insult and call us girls and now you ask a right to participate in something.

No skill just $

• Sure we accepted uni settings, but we didn't expect that someone will come and drop 6000$ dollars on NON ACS uni, can you understand that? Can you wrap your head around what it means to spend 6000$ (if not more) to get an advantage.

And other guys ~3k and cry that they not #1. funny discussion.

As you said : No skill just $ + tears in forum

^^ and I dont ask for a right to participate in something - I have it - cause I´m a part of it - cause of the Settings...

And I agree with you, it wasn't right to call you little girls.

So I want to apologize to all the little girls for calling those backless guys little girls.

You are a lot tougher than these guys here.