Top 04 - [TOT: 1.548.084.945.000] Tegridy [CLEANERS] & Djah [CLEANERS] & Maverick [CLEANERS] & Chuck Bass [CLEANERS] vs. Malicious [C_G] & Vacancy & KiSSy & Shadyj09 & Kuchy (A: 1.112.884.056.000, D: 435.200.889.000)

• RIP, My heart has joined a thousant. for my Mathteacher stopped counting today.

SgtPugsly never expected to see your fleet to be part of this kind of battle.

I guess its not time yet for storytelling?

Dunnoo..went into retirement a few months ago..have to ask the new owner...lot's of damage..GLOTR

• Ally members betrayed from their own ally,can it be lower...

7 vs 3

Big numbers,nothing else

i agree with u , just numbers and nothing else in here ...

congratz GF , keep finding new ways for people to spend more and gain more as well . Because the way people jumping in Points lately like this is totally Normal !!!

thats what the game turned into ..

• And you all thought I was retired! Not much to say here.

The only reason I logged back in was for Turn Me On or Acid or Mother's Unlovable Child or whatever you're calling yourself today.

It was beyond a pleasure to recycle your pathetic acct. You are hands down the most childish, disrespectful, crybaby, "Player" I have ever had the misfortune of meeting in this game. Good riddance and I hope you have a better IRL than you have here.

Back to vmode and retiredment for this old dog.

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

Edited once, last by Shadyj09 ().

• Nice hit. :missile:

But the way it happened :nono:

I think we all know there are those certain accts that just can't be hit by conventional methods. End of story.

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• [ex-team] Bizzle

Changed the title of the thread from “Top 03 - [TOT: 1.548.084.945.000] Tegridy [CLEANERS] & Djah [CLEANERS] & Maverick [CLEANERS] & Chuck Bass [CLEANERS] vs. Malicious [C_G] & Vacancy & KiSSy & Shadyj09 & Kuchy (A: 1.112.884.056.000, D: 435.200.889.000)” to “Top 04 - [TOT: 1.548.084.945.000] Tegridy [CLEANERS] & Djah [CLEANERS] & Maverick [CLEANERS] & Chuck Bass [CLEANERS] vs. Malicious [C_G] & Vacancy & KiSSy & Shadyj09 & Kuchy (A: 1.112.884.056.000, D: 435.200.889.000)”.