Posts by thomasbonde

Fine hit PP
    Not much to tell - not much going on in Uni, so I do Expeditions most of the day. I don't have any press on my planet, other than those from expeditions and small farming stuff...

I guess you were lucky that I didnø't pay attention for the first hit - when you tried the second time, I have 22 minutes to build defences - some ress boosts later, I was prepared for you :)
    So, sorry that you didn't attack again ;)
    BTW, you attacked my latest planet - 2 days old... ;)

Hi gents and ladies

Is it advisable to do astro 24+25, or is it just too expensive? My Uni is less than 1 year old, and has lifeforms.

Wondering if I should just do mines or maybe try out lifeform tech level 3. Don't really see much benefits for a rock'tal disc for the tech level3 - or am I missing something?
    Would be nice with an extra expedition, but the payback is very long.

I have around 500-600M metal - 200M Crystal - 100M deut /day - ballpark numbers...
    Sometimes more, dependent on online time for expeditions..

Have a good one!

First, kudos for the rewards!
    I haven't played in some years, and that is an excellent way to give something to the people that are online a lot.

But my suggestion is;

Give rewards according to the top player of the Uni.

In my Uni, it is still 1.5M - 3.0M - 4.5M ress - that was a nice bonus when the Uni was new, but now it is 'not much'.

Also really nice with the alternative rewards, e.g. Espionage level, free building!

Hi gents and girls :)

I am playing in Belinda, it is 100 days old. (leader is around 50M, many around 10-30 M)

I am looking at Tier 3, but it seems like it is way way too expensive for the next many months.

Anybody did a lot on Tier3 yet, and what kind of point are you at?

Cheers

Hi all

I am in the Collector class right now. Started in a new Uni 2 weeks ago.

I am considering buying the Discovery class, but if that doesn't give me what I want, I want to change back to Collector.

So my question is, do I then have to also buy the Collector class, or is that one 'open' for me, to change back you. The same goes for, if I buy the General class....

I am playing in Belinda, 10-11 days old... I started 5-6 days ago.

I agree that 10% colonization is Huge.

But I am not that active to get the benefit of the expedition benefits. And the 25% discount in research time, that isn't that much, until later...

In my optics, being online 1-2 hours a day, the Collector seems much better.

Sure you can P2W for those extra mine and energy boots, and even more, but I don't want to pay that much.

If you P2W with no upper budget, that is something else

Thank you.

I know about the different slot(e.g. 1-15)

I would be happy about a size of 220 and above. I got that in first or second try when I had Humans as lifeform.

Just very strange since I moved to Rock'tal, I am down under 190 - 5 slots in a row - all on slot 8.

Hi all

I am very new to lifeform, just started in a new Uni - like 1-2 weeks old. (Collector class/miner) Online 1-2 hours a day.

My main question is, how much should I prioritize the lifeforms in early game, like the first 2-3 month.

I can see, that there are some good techs, but they come at a price. So I guess it would make more sense to prioritize the old school techs like Plasma, at this stage?

Or what are your thoughts?

Cheers