Posts by bcoder70s

Hello everyone,

I have a question about the Research Lab. I noticed that the maximum level for the Research Lab in some universes is greater than 12.

I was wondering if my universe(Volan) is one of those and if it is, what are the benefits of upgrading the Research Lab beyond level 12?

I checked the game rules and settings page, but I couldn't find any information on this.

Can anyone help me out or point me in the right direction to find the information I need?

Thank you!

base on this:

This October, OGame is celebrating a staggering 20 years since its release, Hannes Anders, the Chief Technology Officer commented on this momentous occasion by saying, “Internally, there’s a lot of excitement about this anniversary, as OGame is Gameforge’s first game developed in-house. I’m especially proud to have been directly involved in the development process of both OGame for mobile and the new Lifeforms update, and look forward to sharing the game with all the fans of space and exploration. As a team, we are dedicated to providing quality content and updates for the millions of fans of this game, and all of our other established legacy titles, and thrilled to be able to share these two big updates this year.”

https://www.mmobomb.com/news/t…eiving-massive-new-update

We should wait at least until October for the OGame 20 years anniversary to get an official launch of the life forms in the old universes.