Posts by [ex-team] Cillidan

Hi All,

On Thursday, September 28, at 10:00 CEST we will update OGame Lobby to version 4.11.3.
    This version doesn't bring any visual changes and is mainly improvement on internal systems.
    It will have a short downtime and login session will be expired which will require a new login.

Your Ogame Team

Hello Commanders of Gaspra,

As a kind reminder, this universe will support 'Flight time/consumption ignores empty/inactive systems' setting.

https://board.us.ogame.gameforge.com/index.php?thread/105273-july-14-new-universe-halley/

This details of this setting are as follows:

- Galaxy systems that are empty or inactive are marked as skippable for any fleet movement.

- Skippable systems will not take up any flight time and cost no deuterium to traverse.

- Systems count as inactive if no player that owns a planet in this system has logged in for the last 7 days.

- Interplanetary missiles do not benefit from any skippable systems and their flight time is not getting reduced.

https://board.us.ogame.gameforge.com/index.php?thread/104782-march-30-version-9-2-2/

Hope these details will be useful to someone.

Happy hunting :thumbsup:

Hello Commanders of Gaspra,

As a kind reminder, this universe is the first EN universe to support 'Flight time/consumption ignores empty/inactive systems' setting.

https://board.us.ogame.gameforge.com/index.php?thread/105106-june-2-new-universes-gaspra/

This details of this setting are as follows:

- Galaxy systems that are empty or inactive are marked as skippable for any fleet movement.

- Skippable systems will not take up any flight time and cost no deuterium to traverse.

- Systems count as inactive if no player that owns a planet in this system has logged in for the last 7 days.

- Interplanetary missiles do not benefit from any skippable systems and their flight time is not getting reduced.

https://board.us.ogame.gameforge.com/index.php?thread/104782-march-30-version-9-2-2/

Hope these details will be useful to someone.

Happy hunting :thumbsup:

Hi All,

Let's try something a little different and have a public poll on how you would like to shape the next universe.

In the comments below you will find a set of polls and set choices for you to make, enter your vote in each individual poll to shape the next universe.

Poll has to end 05/10/2023 23:59 to be ready for submission to Gameforge

A couple caveats are that we cannot vote on the following yet:

Deut into debris field

Skippable systems

By default the universe will be:
    Circular galaxy and systems

Starting DM chosen by Admins

Bonus fields chosen by Admins

Number of galaxy chosen by Admins

Research will be a multiple of the economy setting as per standard

My guess is people aren't proud of the hit if they aren't posting it.

I played on Atlas for a bit (in v-mode because I'll get crashed if I can't check the game every 5 minutes), and had some good profitable combats, but I spent dark matter on my biggest combat so didn't feel it deserved to be posted. I later got crashed by a guy who used dark matter to build a fleet right before attacking me. Then I used dark matter to get the debris. There's just a lot of dark matter using going on in Atlas and it doesn't really feel good bragging about a cheap shot.

Should always be proud if your attack/defend is successful, dark matter or not.

Almost all players who make regular fleeting activity will spend dark matter to one degree or another, just how the game is.

Not that I disagree though, just a shame because with the specs of this universe the hits should be pretty insane.

I am equally happy and sad to hear the positives and negatives you're experiencing, I know these too well myself and have experienced the same in the past with a server I joined.

It is why I personally only stick to Uni1.org now because I know where I stand there in terms of growth potential etc...

Regarding spec changes, this can happen, sadly only after 6 months of the universe existing.

Once those 6 months have passed, if you or someone else make a thread in this universe for spec changes we can then discuss and eventually poll for it.

I wish I could assist changing those sooner but those are the rules.

Should you ever make your way to uni1.org (x1 speed) hit me up (Jotunn) I will happily give you a boost :biggrin2: