Posts by Raa

They have already been provided. But you are too new to understand it seems. As I've said, i've got loads of top hits on these boards. Go check out universes from 1+ years ago, you will find me and my alliance on the top 10 boards for every uni i've ever been in. If thats too much trouble for you, then perhaps you shouldn't try to challenge others since you do not know much about the game other than the past few weeks you might have been relevant. The only reason most of you kids think ur decent is because all the good fleeters have gone (v) after GF ruined this game. Enjoy your pay to win contest, when you pay enough, I'll find you and show you what its like to lose years worth of your time and energy :D

I will repeat myself, i know your past, i know your skill. And I don't need to look back on forum, I remember your name well. I am not a hater.

I just pointed Bizzles word, that if he want to tell somebody that you are skilled, better show him/her your hits with skill and not this (even if this is ww n1)

I have nothing against you or defender, even if you buy a lot of DM.

Maybe I need to stop explaining why Bizzle should use another reason to clarify your skill rather than this hit.

he just made the number one hit world wide… so if he’s just an ordinary player, what does that make someone like you that nobody has ever heard of lol. You’re just a troll seeking attention. Go back under your bridge and stop trying to steal someone else’s spotlight.

Yes ww n1, but for that hit, it required almost zero skill.

I am not saying Malicious is not skilled, but your argument is just not valid here. Better answer would be provided some hits from past where skill was required and prove Malicious skill.

But we are on this hit topics, so 2 biggest game breakers were involved here (unlimited buying ressources and graveyard moving). One if fixed now, for the other one, it would be nice for most people to be fixed.

Changing fleet speed doesn't make sense. Accounts are set up for each indoviduals to fs for 4x speed. Also for attacking, 4x and 5x is no big difference, just messing with fs.

Deut into df - good for fleeters, neutral for miners, overall it doesn't change established playstyle - OK

Probes cargo on - maybe risk for more BOTs, I am not sure how much they are still around. At 4x war speed, probe cargo is not that viable, like on 1x

Ignoring empty/inactive systems - no, this would mess with fs, like changing fleetspeed.

Def to debris - no, players built accs acording to settings they wanted to join.

Overall these settings would lead to more dead uni like it is now. The most active unis are usially with slowest fleet speed an lower df, where players don't get hit so easly, so they don't quit.

Posting to wake up Himalias forum a little :)

Nothing special on numbers, i just don't like his activity and his WSA at level 2/0/2

On 30-03-2022 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker CornerTwist [RaD]

Battleship 1

Cruiser 25.726

Defender Captain Moon

Light Fighter 17.642

Heavy Fighter 8.006

Cruiser 3.412

Battleship 950

Recycler 1

Espionage Probe 43.177

Battlecruiser 718

Pathfinder 2.741

After the battle ...

Attacker CornerTwist [RaD]

Battleship 1 ( -0 )

Cruiser 25.648 ( -78 )

Defender Captain Moon

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

4.048.124 Metal, 4.206.745 Crystal and 24.975.534 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 2.262.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 495.772.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 154.194.000 metal and 120.818.400 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 33.230.403 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 156.682.124

Crystal: 124.479.145

Deuterium: 24.819.534

The attacker(s) made a profit of 305.980.803 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -259.478.124

Crystal: -205.024.745

Deuterium: -64.499.534

The defender(s) lost a total of 529.002.403 units.