Posts by Bocas

I really hoped Russia would crawl out from under their rock to defend their name. Unfortunately every single one of them in their rank 4 alliance is vmoded. As such, this thread should be closed until they return.

We tried /:

Okay Gameforge, we need to talk about the probability of this "hamill maneuver".

Made me lose more to shady than I've ever lost to any Russian before.

On 27-12-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Bocas [MOGA]

Light Fighter 1.000.000

Defender Shadyj09 [STRYKE]

Deathstar 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Bocas [MOGA]

Light Fighter 999.218 ( -782 )

Defender Shadyj09 [STRYKE]

Deathstar 1 ( -0 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker captured:

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 3.128.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 0 units.

At these space coordinates now float 1.876.800 metal and 625.600 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -469.200

Crystal: -156.400

Deuterium: 0

The attacker(s) lost a total of 625.600 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 0

Crystal: 0

Deuterium: 0

The defender(s) lost a total of 0 units.