Posts by Demonfreak

OGame.us needs your help!

We are seeking motivated players to join our team of Game Operators and Forum Moderators.

More info?
Game Operator Applications [OPEN]
Forum Moderator Applications [CLOSED]

Your OGame.us Team

Recentely I get a lot of these messages, and the most annoying thing is, there is NO delete button.
    Maybe it could be useful if Gameforge implements banned words, registration limitations on certain email domains, restrictions on sending messages to people that only in your class range (in this case these scammers could only send messages to other players with up to 100 points for example). This stuff becomes more frequent, and I am curious what Gameforge is going to do about it. I cannot even delete this 'crap'.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Since TrashSim ( https://trashsim.universeview.be/) is widely used for simulating battles I wonder if there is an option in OGame that can generate an API so you can enter that on this website.

For example, if you stand on a planet, that there would be an API button, that copies ALL ships, defenses and technology you have to an API that you can paste onto that site.
    I cannot scan my self to get an API, only if I scan another player.

Is that option there to generate an API for your own stuff, without asking someone to scan you?

I have these addons for quite some time, but I also noticed this 'white screen' behavior on a second pc I have here.

I could check, but I rather not internet without Ublock Origin and Privacy Badger due to unwanted advertisements. But let me check anyway, then I at least know if this is causing it.

- Update 1: On the second pc I did not even had Privacy Badget installed, tried the game also without Ublock Origin, but still the same effect. I can try another browser, see what happens in Chrome and Opera.

- Update 2: Interesting, the 'problem' does NOT occur in Google Chrome. So it must something in Firefox that reloads the page constantly after each click.

Let me just also try out Opera to rule it out for sure it's Firefox.

- Update 3: Also Opera does not give the problems I have in Firefox, which makes me now curious why Firefox behaves like this, I do not have that many addons on it.

Interesting...I don't have that. So yeah if there are others that you know of that are experiencing this, could you ask them to chime in here or let me know via ticket? I'll bring it to Prongs' attention this week too, but as I said before, I generally make more headway if there are lots of people experiencing weird things, rather than just one or two.

I will try to ask as many others if they experience the same, hopefully the YouTube video also draws in some attention and it has a link to this thread.

It happens in both universes I play (Tarazed and Leda), and there is the possibility it might also be a setting on my computer, so I will try asap on another computer soon.

If you know of others that are experiencing this, could you get them here too? I generally get further with reports like this if they're being reported by a bunch of people.

So far I never brought this to attention to anybody, but just today I was busy on this relative new server building up new planets, so the building of these new mines only take seconds and when putting them in the queue I started to notice that by every click I wanted to put them into queue it showed a white screen in between. When I started paying attention to it more I saw that actually every action is followed by a white screen.

Now here is the video, at the moment of writing this video is still in 360p (will upgrade to 4K later on when YouTube converted it).

No nothing, only Ublock Origin, Privacy Batcher, YouTube Video and Audio downloader and a Dutch and English Dictionary. Nothing that is related to the gameplay itself.

Clearing my cache I do regularly with CCleaner, also cleaning up the register.
    I did made a video about this, and I am thinking of putting it on YouTube so I can just show what I see. I use (the latest) Firefox, Windows 10 x64.

I noticed that at every 'action' you make, there is a moment the screen is refreshing it turns completely white for a split second and then back again. In early version of OGame this never happened.

Clicking on buildings to put them in a queue and every time a white screen appearing/disappearing is quite annoying.

I play on the US server, it also shows US time, but I live in Europe. So it's 6 hours later here.

If I want to remove and replace a planet (because of field shortage for example) how long does it take for the destroyed to disappear and does it matter at which time I remove it?

Two examples:
    Server Time : 2:00 PM (my time 8:00PM)

Server Time : 7:00 PM (my time 1:00AM)
    Will the destroyed planet be removed at the same local server time which ever option I choose? Is there a fixed removal time, or is it depending on which time I remove it?
    At what time will the destroyed be removed (in both situations)?

I play in Tarazed btw. :-)

I want to give a player several moonshots. But this player is still 'green' for me. If I "attack" I become purple, something I don't want. Is there a legit way for me to give these moonshots to this player?
    When will this player turn 'white' for me?

I have about ~156 million points.

The other player has only ~270,000 points.

In my login screen I have my 2 accounts. But it also says "

"We have found more game accounts that use the same email address. Click here and link them to your lobby!"

But if I click it, it says "that an email will be send to my email address belonging to my main account", but I can click what I want, but I do not receive any email address.
    Also I know I don't have any more accounts than these two. So, what is this? Why is this message showing?

Files

• accounts.jpg

(268.72 kB, downloaded 15 times, last: )

All x7 eco, it's basically a choice what kind of fleet speed you wish.

Are you an active fleeter then you dive into Japetus....*minigun**minigun2**rocket4*

if you are semi fleeter, miner then Spica or Yildun...:beer:

If your wife wants to sit on your face the whole day then quickly hit the button and go to Terazed. :lol::goodn:

Choices.....mwah... :borg:

yes I must say his defensesssssss, will protect his res, but !!!against that RIP count !!!! there is no pertection if your off line over 10 hour 🤯🤯🤯🤯. If I remember there was no large cargo that was sitting, hmmmm!! Make you wonder as I have learn no fs no fleet oops in this case no resources,,

Nice hit enjoy the profit..👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

It was even more than 10 hours, because 2 hours after both hits ( since I have over 3.200+ rips ) he went inactive. Just in time to get the honor points and the 75% loot, since he was 'yellow' to me. Let's hope he comes back, because the last thing we need is a draining universe.

Like the first one, a nice profit to be made, without too much deuterium consumption. GLRB Golemia.

On 07-07-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Demonfreak [CaDi]

Deathstar 1.641

Defender Golemia [ALCHEMY]

Recycler 1

Solar Satellite 159

Crawler 662

Rocket Launcher 150.000

Light Laser 40.000

Heavy Laser 20.000

Gauss Cannon 4.500

Ion Cannon 20.000

Plasma Turret 2.000

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Demonfreak [CaDi]

Deathstar 1.641 ( -0 )

Defender Golemia [ALCHEMY]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

121.670.749 Metal, 43.670.653 Crystal and 7.862.073 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.

The defender lost a total of 1.130.345.500 units.

At these space coordinates now float 667.000 metal and 824.000 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 173.203.475 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 14%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 122.337.749

Crystal: 44.494.653

Deuterium: 7.862.073

The attacker(s) made a profit of 174.694.475 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -893.064.749

Crystal: -332.878.653

Deuterium: -77.605.573

The defender(s) lost a total of 1.303.548.975 units.