[TOT: 134.715.000.000] Aliens [DeepSpace] vs. Ace25 [CaDi] (A: 130.049.000.000, D: 4.666.000.000)

• This is goodbye for now; it reminds me of a popular song “We are all just prisoners here of our own device”.

Initially this was a game of comradery with new challengers, new enemies to plot and plan against, new milestones to reach. New things to try, teammates to work with & constantly new achievements, number one hits, time backs, moon pops, etc.. Yes this uni has become quiet as do most old unis, a merger gives it a little spice for a while and generally things settle back down again. Occasionally vmode warriors pop out and smack stuff lying around. Now the stuff laying around is like a useless pile of money that you can’t buy anything with. The game has become a chore for me, it could be compared to a printing press, there is initial excitement about all the money you can print & buy things with; however, once you have bought all the material things that money can buy, and you have stacks laying around, why keep feeding the printing press?

Initially farming was done to grow the fleet, build the empire & make exciting crashes. Now the game has become Farmville with the unbalance of the latest “classes”. When you make billions per day, soon you get to the point where the shipyard on all planets are producing ships at 1 second per ship & they are backlogged for weeks. Build / gather ships, run expos, send resource off to build. Lather, rinse and repeat.

Yes, you can have others build ships for you and buy them on the marketplace, but at what point is your expo fleet large enough?

I do not wish to pass on my Ogame notes to my children nor tell people surrounding my death bed how great Ogame was. As the lyrics of the song go, “You can check out any time you like, But you can never leave.”

Well, I’m checking out for now… :smile2: Here is a tune to listen to, while viewing the “top 10” damage below… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8apPhPfAXuk

On 30-07-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Aliens [Deep Space]

Light Fighter 19.835.176

Heavy Fighter 5

Pathfinder 1

Large Cargo 4.225.686

Espionage Probe 1

Defender Ace25 [CaDi]

Light Fighter 46.343.867

Pathfinder 1

Large Cargo 9.966.240

Espionage Probe 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Aliens [Deep Space]

Destroyed!

Defender Ace25 [CaDi]

Light Fighter 45.177.154 ( -1.166.713 )

Pathfinder 1 ( -0 )

Large Cargo 9.966.230 ( -10 )

Espionage Probe 1 ( -0 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 130.049.000.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 4.666.000.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 17.671.976.200 metal and 9.271.220.200 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 0%.

The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 14.171.777.200

Crystal: 8.104.447.200

Deuterium: 0

The defender(s) made a profit of 22.276.224.400 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

Add another 21 Bn profit form the prior hit "follow up" and it's 40bn+ profit.

http://prntscr.com/trhovt

http://prntscr.com/trhs6s

:Ace25:

• well yeah,ogame became pve,its like to play wow 1d lol. im bascially playing solo on my universe have fleet like whole universe combine
    and for what??? for same thing over and over,will u get pirates ,aliens,will u get black hole?every day trading for deut
    sending on other colonies to build same thing over and over.When i see that russian guy who got now over the 50 bn points i aks my self for what cause???i also know a lot better things to do and grow a lot times more but i dont need that
    there is no point,and spending money on this kinda gameplay,i dont think so.Old days of ogame are long gone,probably like older players like me,rip

edit :

"free to play game"

no fs no fleet :rocket:
    #trump2020

• :Ace25::Ace25::Ace25::Ace25::Ace25::Ace25::Ace25::Ace25::Ace25:

Wow, this shocks me.

When we merged into Pegasus a few years ago I had a great time with Bushidio, and it fell apart when Dego was crashed. That ally began to implode quickly, and people vanished.

As a pretty weak player who had been in the "big bad guy" alliance I prepared for my end here, expecting the new powers to begin farming me right off, and eventually chase me off.

Instead this funny guy approached me and asked if I'd like to make a deut selling arrangement.

Ace became a good friend, letting me bounce ideas off him, gave me a good number of ideas, and helped me transform my account into a monster of a miner account.

We've had a lot of good chats about politics on the server, the direction of the game, tactics, and so forth. Yet we also shared a lot of good times with the people in our ally. I can't begin to calculate the long nights we've spent in chat programs with team mates discussing all kinds of things outside of Ogame, and having a blast doing it.

Ace has always been kind, understanding, and fun. Really, I haven't seen him angry but 2 or 3 times all these years and it didn't last long.

Some words: Integrity, honesty, wisdom.

I understand and agree with all the reasons for your "break" ACE, I totally agree that the game has evolved to a bad place since the MCO came out in December. I really have been holding on for you and others I enjoy being around while waiting on a fix to come along. As time passes, I fear that fix is just wishful thinking.

But, really, while I feel loss, I do wish you all the best and hope your journey in life takes you to bigger and better things.

I refuse to utter the words "goodbye" here, as I hope you will pop in and say hello from time to time, and maybe one day if Gameforge does fix this we see you again.

Take care Ace, it's been an honor being your comrade in arms , but more importantly your friend.

:Ace25::Ace25::Ace25::Ace25::Ace25::Ace25::Ace25::Ace25::Ace25:

ESeB8X4.png

• ace i enjoyed watching you play and working with you on the board. enjoy being away from the game, its a good way to free up time for other things.

also, thanks for taking the blame for everything. :Ace25:

the cold hard parrot truth..

• Good luck in real life.

If you only play on Pegasus on this tri-alliance then you don't really play Ogame.

NAP for a War game kills the point of this game.

Declare the war to Together and NF. Play Ogame Great Again. Do a real GoodBye hit :thumbsup:

Have Fun <3

• Acid, I have little to nothing left to prove, the tri-alliance formed after taking out the previous powers in the uni. Most uni's are like that, you gobble the competition and it's a dead uni until the next merger. .org is more of an exception, I played there too, and sure there is alot more pvp going on, more politics, and more of the game I formerly knew. However the hit against Aliens I think is very fitting for what this game has become.