Let's cut it out with the pop up ads every single page refresh.

• Agree but GF doesn't care about complains...Rather forget about it:pardon:

I don't believe that natural disasters can destroy the world, I believe in science!    

• I use Commander so there are no pop-ups in game, but the game is so unstable lately that I keep getting kicked off my unis. Discoverers can usually find enough DM running expos to maintain Commander and Admiral full time.

Thats when the ad-barage pisses me off, because they pop up RIGHT in front of the "PLAY" button to get back into the uni.

• Thats when the ad-barage pisses me off, because they pop up RIGHT in front of the "PLAY" button to get back into the uni.

especially when you're in a hurry.... I cant comment more on that.

Hello darkness my old friend!

• 1st you had to pay to avoid ads from screenplay, now they put them in the lobby and make them unavoidable...

The other games already appear on top of the screen, we all see them, even if we don`t want it. There is no need for this huge,annoying pop-up

• That pop-up also leads to an insecure site according to every mobile browser I've used.(Brave, Chrome, Firefox) Yeah, it's just a Gameforge site, but it's not very comforting to see and will turn away many people who are unfamiliar with these games. They need to go back to just advertising in the game itself with a side banner or do the same with the lobby. Just don't advertise stuff in a flashing red color scheme for in this game, like they did over 10 years. Will make everyone get an ad blocker faster than you can imagine.

Signature by Disaster

Retired to Spam Planet. :cool2:

SANE! You say I'm no longer sane? What ever gave you the impression that I was sane to begin with? :crazy:

• Hello!

I can understand how annoying it is and it shouldn't happen.

Last time it was reported and fixed, so it should have been fixed. It is normal that the advertise will appear when you login in to the game but it shouldn't popup with every single click even if you don't have commander.

Can you please confirm me if it was with the last Metin2 promotion?

Thank you guys!

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

• for me it was metin2 ad that redirects me to an "unsafe" page (i think this is something for gameforge to think about).

Hello darkness my old friend!

• Thank you.

I will check what happened and will report again.

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

• Hey lets bring this thread back, make it great again. we are back to 2 banners per log in. and getting booted for no reason so we get to see those banners like 10x an hour.

move the banner so it isnt where the login button is. on both pages. I dont think i would mind banners all day as long as they dont cover the functional buttons. especially if hitting refresh is goign to cause a log out half the time nowadays...its almost like... how do you play dead to ninja a player in these conditions? honestly.

daKspu0.jpg

Made by DISASTER

• There'r already a report and a request to resize the banners.

But you shouldn't have it 10x per hour, at least I don't have it.

Logouts are reported as well.

• There'r already a report and a request to resize the banners.

But you shouldn't have it 10x per hour, at least I don't have it.

Logouts are reported as well.

I'm experiencing the same issues and frequency of issues as Worldofpain.

I get a banner over the login button when I got to ogame.us to log into lobby... then after passing that banner I have ANOTHER one when I go to select which universe to "PLAY". Further, I get logged out many many times a day, if I'm actively refreshing It can happen multiple times per hour. We both know what kind of tools and visibility Is available into when a player has to log into their account. IF its helpful at all, I'd love for any data on my accounts logins in Oberon to be shared with GF or staff as needed to support substantiating this bug.

I also want to note, that this issue is MUCH more tolerable on my PC than it is on mobile. It seems the ad size is the same for both, which is a big part of the issue for mobile users.

XOs7XMZ.png

• same here log in takes forever to get back to log n screen, close down advert then another pops up for another game next page, then come back soon after and have to log back in and start all over again,,,, mainly problem on phone