Black holes

• Think of black holes .... This is an idiotic rule ... I can't believe this is happening ... As a discoverer, I haven't progressed because of black holes ... I wonder why I'm spending my money? And the time ..!? Eight black holes in a short time ... Stop playing OGame is a good decision .. !! ( I play OGame over 12 years..)

! Who touches the god, the devil will take him away !

• well it al depens of luck,and also if u sending expos only from one place
    is also bigger chance of black hole,and gaining nothing
    im sending 4-4 from 2 moons
    and i get much more successful expeditions but still doesnt effect much chance for black holes
    i had like 17 days without black holes and then 6 black holes in 10 days
    but if u lookin on longer terms and if u have per month idk 10 black holes
    u are still in huge profit.. :

edit: i also had few times 2-3 in row
    so u cant let that u down,just need to keep rolling
    how many u get adventually u'ill start to profit
    and u can't be unlucky all times :)

no fs no fleet :rocket:
    #trump2020

• Look ... Some players have planets in the same system ... And if they have problems despite these circumstances, this is bullshit ... Next thing ... I'm sending 10 million ships to 7 expo. .. 2 black holes in just one pass means I lost 3 million ships in one second and recovery time is 3 or more days ... I spend money and time on ships and a fucking black hole destroys it all ... I wonder , am I crazy ... Why are there black holes ... That means OGame is fucking us in the brain .. !!

I paid a class of discoverers and I was fucked for my money ... !!

• Second black hole today... 9 in less than 25 days...

OGame, fuck off... This game start to be big, big dirty pig..!!

" Increased gain on successful expeditions" ...look at this lie...

Expedition Result 16.07.2020 22:49:31

The only thing left from the expedition was the following radio transmission: Zzzrrt Oh no! Krrrzzzzt That zrrrtrzt looks krgzzzz like .. AHH! Krzzzzzzzztzzzz...

Transmission terminated

• Never mind...No play this Removed game any more....and no one € for this idiotic game..! And I will call all my friends to leave this game...!!

Trolling and offensive language- Andvari300

Edited once, last by Andvari300 ().

• Black holes are an attack on the players and our money ... And those rules are an insult to the intelligence .. !! It doesn't matter, I don't care anymore ... I will never play this Removed again, and I will invite the players to leave this pigsty!

Trolling/offensive language- Andvari300

Edited once, last by Andvari300 ().

• well, people say it's like 1/300 chances of getting into one but it's more about luck.

only got 3~4 since May, with 30expos/day min.

when i get stuck in one, i simply don't use that system till it refreshes(don't know the period, so i just skip it for a day or 8hrs min)

but generally speaking, since expo gain is way more than the loss from the bh, lots of people complain that it broke the game itself.

even 10kk pts drop due to bh only took me a week to recover with lazy expo, like 23battles.

Expo is like gambling as you cannot guarantee what's coming out of it and players shouldn't argue that you don't always win.

ps/stop playing ogame is good if you get too stressed out since game should be one of the tools to relieve the stress.
    I even dropped out couple uni to enjoy the summer

ogame-sig.png

• Black holes are an attack on the players and our money ... And those rules are an insult to the intelligence .. !! It doesn't matter, I don't care anymore ... I will never play this pigshit again, and I will invite the players to leave this pigsty!

haha what are u ppl talking about,even if u get 10 black holes per month u are still in huge profit

i get something like that.there is periods when i get every 2 days a black hole and week or 2 without

its basically ,more u send the more profit u get.ofc if u send 3-4 rounds per day and get black hole its not worthy

u can have daily 2-3 fights or 10-15

ppl sending millions of ship probably 100 x of your account bost

so stop complaing ,im losing daily on aliens and pirates what u losing in black holes lol

if u know to play.u will always be in profit

but if u are crybaby like u are,better stop play the game

cuz u are noob
    cheers

no fs no fleet :rocket:
    #trump2020