Merger Question

• Is there a FAQ on the merger process?

I've read that there is a minimum time frame between them and we may be 6 months from that. Still:

I am interested in what happens when a player has accounts in more than one merging uni. Do they have to chose? Do they get the combined DM from different unis?

I am also interested in IF a uni has a choice of being merged. Is there ever a yes/no vote?

Lastly, I am interested in how the settings are chosen when there are differences. Is there a vote process?

:?::?::?:

• Not that I'm aware of, but I'll give your questions a shot based on past merges.

I am interested in what happens when a player has accounts in more than one merging uni. Do they have to chose?

It depends. For the 2018 merge, for example, there were three groups.

• The 3 exodus universes in group 1 all merged into a single destination universe.
    • The 4 exodus universes in group 2 had a choice between 2 destination universes.
    • The 3 exodus universes in group 3 had a choice between 2 destination universes.

Do they get the combined DM from different unis?

Dark Matters stays on the accounts it belongs to; the exception to that in the past has been if you do not merge an account. If you ignore the in-game messages and emails about the merge and don't select a destination, then any remaining Dark Matter on the unmerged account was sent to the email that the account was registered to, in the form of a coupon.

I am also interested in IF a uni has a choice of being merged. Is there ever a yes/no vote?

No. Sometimes the COMAs come up with the merge plans on their own and sometimes the Game Admins are involved, but the players don't get to vote as to whether or not universes are merged (or at least they never have in the past).

Lastly, I am interested in how the settings are chosen when there are differences. Is there a vote process?

Not in the past. Generally, universes are matched up in terms of settings as best they can be, but sometimes you end up with less-than-ideal settings afterward. For example, two merges ago Io (4x fleet speed) was merged into a universe with a slower fleet speed (Pegasus).

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• You guy's run this show, so what is the purpose of waiting another day.... If ogame wants to loose their player base, just keep ignoring the players......lol :blink::lol::blink:

:wtf:*rocket4**minigun*:lol::missile::rocket::wtf:

• You guy's run this show

Actually, we guys are just volunteers. We don't run this show, and definitely not in terms of determining when we can merge. I'm sorry, I know it's needed. Trust me, I have begged for it.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• I think you have your answer :

31.08: NL Merges

Even if it's for Ogame.NL i think we will have the same rules.

I can sum up it :

• You can transfer your account to any OGame server of any community so long as it meets the requirements.

:wtf: Bye Bye USA i have found a better Market Place. Taxes are lower :)

Transfer limitations :

• If you would land within the top 20 on a server, you can’t transfer to it.

The gap between the top 1 and 20 is huge... So i think it's dead ... It's almost impossible to jump into a new univers and compete with it.