๐ŸŸก Version 7.3.0 ๐Ÿ”’

• Hello commanders!

Tomorrow, 19th of May we will have a new version in the PTS.

The update for the live servers has not been scheduled yet. As soon as we have more information we will share it here in the forums with you.

As the update is not scheduled for the live servers yet, please understand we do not have dates or any kind of information around possible merges yet.

The update is happening at 10:00 CEST in the PTS.

This version contains the background preparation for a new merge system that allows us to introduce a universe account transfer item.

Your OGame.us Team

โ€œSo do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.โ€

• Version 7.3.0

Hello OGamers!

The version 7.3.0 will be released on the live servers on Wednesday, 27th of May.

The update will happen at 13:30 CEST.

Changelog:

The background code for a new merge system is being implemented. This system will allow us to run both merges and set up an item available to transfer from a server to another, however none of the 2 options will be visible with this version. More information on what are the next steps is coming soon.

Buddysystem
    - The feature for recruiting buddies was now deleted. Your recruited buddies will return to being normal buddies.

- All your buddypoints are automatically converted into Dark Matter during the Update.

Your OGame.us Team

โ€œSo do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.โ€

• Version 7.3.0 pl 6

We are having a hotfix applied in a few minutes. With this patch all accounts that use the Facebook login will be set on Vacation Mode.

The vmode can be removed by the players as they log in directly,but this has been decided to protect all accounts having issues with the Facebook login currently.

The login issues are still being investigated.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• Version 7.3.0 pl 7

We are having a hotfix version applied to all servers now.

With this version we are fixing one of the issues we have with the halve button causing it not to work properly when there is a queue of buildings.

firma-2.jpg

• Version 7.3.1

Hello commanders,

on Wednesday 24th of june, we will implement a new version on the live servers.

This version includes:

- More background preparation for the server transfer item and merges.

- Renaming your account from the options menu works again.

Your OGame.us Team.

• The update won't happen today as we are continuing the testing phase. We will make another announcement as soon as this version is ready to be scheduled.

firma-2.jpg

• Version 7.3.2

We are applying a hotfix to all servers on Wednesday, July 8 at 10:00 CEST (04:00 OGame.us server time).

Changelog:

[Bugfix] Canceling a fleet maintaining position when it arrived to destination calculates the flight back properly now (as it was taking the full time of maintaining position even if it was not fully consumed).

firma-2.jpg

• Hotfix version 7.3.2-pl2

We are having a hotfix tomorrow at 13:00 CEST (07:00 OGame.us server time).

Changelog:
    [Bugfix] The mission to destroy a moon doesn't leave fleetslots stuck any longer.
    [Bugfix] The halve button now fully finishes construction when the construction is already half way through and the button marks "finish".
    [Bugfix] The marketplace deliveries don't overwrite the night production any longer.

firma-2.jpg

• Version 7.3.5-rc1

We are patching all servers live on July 30.

The OGame.en and Pioneer Test Server update will be at 10:00 CEST.

The rest of the servers will get the patch at 13:00 CEST (07:00 OGame.us server time).

This update brings some bug fixes and is part of the work we are doing to improve the server performance (reasonable loading times, less crashes in the fleet event handler, better user experience).

Bugfixes:

• The empty battles have been fixed. Pirate and player battles will not show up with no fights any longer.
    • The ships go into battle even if there is a high weapon, shield, and armor research (in some cases it caused the battle not to happen).
    • The marketplace delivery does not overwrite the night production (it was part of the previous version's fix, but it kept happening in some cases, now it is fully fixed).
    • Fleets won't get stuck on moon destruction missions any longer.

firma-2.jpg

• Version 7.3.5-pl1

Hello commanders!

We are having a hotfix maintenance tomorrow, 06.08.2020, at 10:00 CEST (04:00 OGame.us server time).

Changelog:

[Bugfix]: Espionage reports with wrong information
    [Bugfix]: Double resources income over night

Best regards,
    Your OGame.usTeam

firma-2.jpg