Dark matter transfer

• Hi,

I've created a ticket about this situation and unfortunately replied as negative. May I learn the reason please?

I have an account in both Fenrir and Galatea servers. Both accounts are my own accounts.

And I requested to transfer the dark matters of my Galatea account to my Fenrir account.

May I learn the reason why it is not possible?

Thanks

Since 2005, From OGame 3rd Universe!

• GF's never had the ability to transfer DM between accounts in all the time since they introduced it.

It's been requested a number of times, but never been added.

Previously it was because there was no connection between the unis, but now with the lobby there would be ways of linking it.

I believe the main reason is a pure business greed - wanting more of our money - and wanting people in new universes to spend more, instead of transferring it, hence why they continue to spam new unis each month despite the player base in older unis being beyond tragic.

Ghost of Ogame Past

• Idk why u asking the questions for wich u allready know the answer.

I didn't know, but just trying to learn the reason.

Because I'm not sending dm to other players, both are my own accounts. And I think it should be possible to transfer my paid product between my accounts. I'm a computer engineer too, and I know how it works.

Since 2005, From OGame 3rd Universe!

• I didn't know, but just trying to learn the reason.

Because I'm not sending dm to other players, both are my own accounts. And I think it should be possible to transfer my paid product between my accounts. I'm a computer engineer too, and I know how it works.

do u think they care? haha ,if u playing this game for longer time u can see that only thing about ogame is $$$$$
    why they open new universe every 2-3 months when there is no players? they counting there will be 10-20 player who will spend good amount of money at begining of uni,and they living from that.

no fs no fleet :rocket:
    #trump2020